Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Ok, new question........, is it here for over 5 or 10 years at this severity?
    That is the question. This stuff doesn't happen very much so we don't have good grasp on previous COVID pandemics. They are looking back to previous pandemics that were categorized as flu epidemics but sound like they may have been COVID.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      I think this is ALL coming over wrong. It wouldn't in a pub having a fucking beer with each other. Nothing against you Foxhopper AT ALL, but my point is being darkened by you liking my posts. I am not trying to be controversial or some ILLUMINATI trailblazer......, I am merely trying to understand the ACTUAL <<----- (THE ACTUAL) vaccine rollout figures.

I do believe FL with the mutation of viruses etc etc. My brain is struggling to understand last Septembers rising UK figures being "x" and this years rate of rise being much more, and this year 50 MILLION are double vacced. It is a proper mindfuck. If the "dodgers" are causing this, (not the baseball team because FK BASEBALL) , then you (Froot Loops) must be correct in that this is one total bastard of a virus.

Ok, new question........, is it here for over 5 or 10 years at this severity?
      My brain is struggling to understand last Septembers rising UK figures being "x" and this years rate of rise being much more, and this year 50 MILLION are double vacced.
      You mean last year when a great portion of the world was sitting at home or masking up? We are now around each other AND a lot of this is from the what 100x worse Delta variant.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        I'm pissed at the conspiracy cunts and those that push the anti-vax misinformation because those stupid fucks are the reason that people don't get vaccinated.
        If you are vaccinated, the chances of getting a serious case of COVID are slim and dying from the disease is extremely rare. Being hospitalized is less likely in the vaccinated too.
        The numbers don't lie, no matter what kind of mumbo-jumbo some "expert" on Youtube spouts about it.
        The vaccine will not prevent all cases when the disease is so prevalent, no vaccine will do that. The more people that get vaccinated, the fewer cases there will be, the less opportunity for variants to develop and the sooner we can get back to some semblance of normal.
        Sh!t like this is what pisses me off:

And the real truth:

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. This stupid motherfucker makes this shit up and even stupider motherfuckers believe him and spread the bullshit misinformation around the internet.

Fuck all of these stupid assed anti-vax cuntspiracy cunts

And if the shoe fits...FUCK YOU! You fucking dumbass cunts.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• All of the hippies from the commune pitched the personal computer, they pitched it ith utopian values. It was going to help the world come together. That worked for the first decade until they realized they could get rich and brought in the Titans of business. They brought social media together and we are now finding out that bringing the world together was not the best idea. A lot of gullible people out there were just waiting to get sucked into the conspiracy theory vortex.

Comment

• What always gets me is the people that say they haven't taken the vaccine because they "need to do more research". Because if they actually did any research at all, they would know the overwhelming consensus of the medical community (and especially the experts in virology and communicable diseases) is that you beat this thing by getting vaccinated and wearing masks. But of course they aren't actually looking for that, they are looking for any fringe or anecdotal BS they can point to that supports their stance.

I also got a kick out of this guy's response to the sudden spike in medical exemption requests in his Arkansas medical group for the COVID vaccine. He basically points out that if they want to abstain from using something that didn't at some point use fetal cell lines, then they have to also abstain from dozens of common medications and OTC items, including Tylenol, aspirin and ibuprofen.

"A lot of this, I believe, is a hesitancy about the vaccine, and so that's a separate issue than a religious exemption," Conway Regional's Matt Troup said.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  All of the hippies from the commune pitched the personal computer, they pitched it ith utopian values. It was going to help the world come together. That worked for the first decade until they realized they could get rich and brought in the Titans of business. They brought social media together and we are now finding out that bringing the world together was not the best idea. A lot of gullible people out there were just waiting to get sucked into the conspiracy theory vortex.
                  That - was - so - beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    What always gets me is the people that say they haven't taken the vaccine because they "need to do more research". Because if they actually did any research at all, they would know the overwhelming consensus of the medical community (and especially the experts in virology and communicable diseases) is that you beat this thing by getting vaccinated and wearing masks. But of course they aren't actually looking for that, they are looking for any fringe or anecdotal BS they can point to that supports their stance.

I also got a kick out of this guy's response to the sudden spike in medical exemption requests in his Arkansas medical group for the COVID vaccine. He basically points out that if they want to abstain from using something that didn't at some point use fetal cell lines, then they have to also abstain from dozens of common medications and OTC items, including Tylenol, aspirin and ibuprofen.

"A lot of this, I believe, is a hesitancy about the vaccine, and so that's a separate issue than a religious exemption," Conway Regional's Matt Troup said.

But see my friend, although it still is incredibly frustrating, I have come to grips with the fact that people no longer let the truth of facts sway discussions. They come armed with a narrative. Their narrative. And they swat away anything that goes against said narrative. Anything that supports said narrative is gold. THIS is an exact example of where a vast percentage of people are now.

And thanks for that link Main. There is some very interesting History in that short video on mandatory vaccinations.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      And another thing Marko, you come across as somebody who cares about other people. You are one of the first who ask about members who haven't been around in awhile. You welcome them back when they come back. Scores high with me.

Most of these fucks don't even pay attention or seem to give a shit.
                      Just for the record.... I hope you are still here posting, a decade from now. I hope all of the people you come into contact with are still here as well. I might disagree with you brother, but I am only supportive of things that I believe will benefit you. And other people.

I am seriously not trying to 'get one over on anybody', or parroting a tribal position. I want to be past this shit. I want us to wipe this virus off the face of the earth. Which we are capable of doing. And I get frustrated when people come out against doing that. Why aren't there objections to Polio vaccines? Hepatitus? Tetinus? Because it is all about swollen balls in Tibet or some shit. It's all stupid bullshit. And lies. I know it was on facebook and all, but Jeebus man, you can probably also find a 9 legged crab with 6 titties on there if you wanted to. I will call out stupid bullshit. Deb hasn't kicked me out yet.

In WW2 people gave up using certain metals and all kinds of other shit to contribute to the goal.

I am not just being an argumentative cunt when these discussions come up. I'm kinda sick of this shit, too. I don't enjoy masks. But how about we put on our big boy pants, eliminate this fukkin shit from existence, and live normally again after we sacrifice some inconvenience for a minute? Can we do that?

Or, ya know.... shots hurt. Be a pussy, if that's easier for you......
                      Last edited by dpatnod; September 17, 2021, 11:59 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• OH! HIT THE BEANS ON TOAST! (A soccer term said in cockney rhyming slang regarding hitting the post) …… so sooooo soooooo close to the perfect post.

Then the 11:59 “pussy” edit

WTF are you like, Dpat! 🤦‍♂️
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yap. Beer can do that.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You are right. It might hurt. Still not getting the jab. You guys do what you want but I will wait for the aliens to save us....lol

Comment

• You'd think foxhopper would be all over anything that make make his shriveled grape testicles bigger.

Get vaccinated, you worthless, selfish, ignorant, piece of shit.

Comment

• already had covid. Science says I'm safer than you. Quit worrying about the size of my balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X