Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
    I never understood the controversy about Drag Queens reading to little kids in the first place. They are reading to little kids that is a good thing.

Is the conservative position it is better not to have story time for little ones if Drag Queens are the only ones willing to do it?
    I don't speak for all conservatives, but would you want naked men to come in and read to them? "They are reading to them and that is a good thing" That is no logic.

C'mon Whitley, what this is about is normalizing perverted sexualized behavior. The choice is not between having no story hour or having drag queen story hour. The choice is between sexualizing children in grades K-3. or not. What is wrong with letting the parents decide when sexual matters are taught to the little ones? You might note from this conversation how hostile you are to the nuclear family. Most teachers are.

There now is a push for normalizing pedophilia. The progs call it "minor-attracted persons".or MAP. There was a time when if a person tried to diddle with a kid, the father would beat the shit out of him at best. Why accommodate pedophilia?

I haven't been in the school, but last night I heard from a parent that Fruitport Schools have put sandboxes in their HS halls. This is to accommodate the students who now identify as cats. I'm dead serious. I'd grab those "cats" by the nap of the neck and put them outside because everyone knows that animals don't belong in school.

Comment

• And if you had taken five seconds to look into the litter box story, you'd discover it was a load of bullshit.

Comment

• Who advocated for naked men? Why is that such a constant thought in your head? Do you need to talk to someone?

Nobody here has advocated for pedophilia. Why is that so hard for you to stop thinking about?

The litter box stories are the stupidest shit I have ever heard, and has been debunked. You are a gullible idiot longing for some kind of controversy to weep about.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Am I missing something? Are they reading to children naked? The perversion is in your mind. Not your child's. I guarantee they aren't thinking about that drag queen's dick like you are.

Progressives aren't doing what you are saying on pedophilia. One idiot criminology professor said that in an attempt to differentiate between those who have acted on pedophilia and those who have not and sought help for their physiological problem. Progressives are very much against pedophilia. Also, he was fired.

This little box rumor has been made many times about many schools and it is always false. I'm not remotely shocked you accepted it as fact. You believe what you want to regardless of sources.
          Last edited by JGSpartan; September 28, 2022, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Oh please do share some documentation on 'all the gender-reassignment surgery going on for children under 18'. Surely there must be millions of cases you can point to? I know there is a walk-in clinic here down the street where a girl can become a rooster, or a boy can become a hen in 30 minutes or less. I know our school system requires a minimum of 35% of students be 'reassigned', which is required to be conducted by immigrant Drag Queens. You really are focused on the issues that are posing challenges for the majority of Americans. I sure am glad the Republicans have such serious and thoughtful solutions to the problems our country faces, and such a robust and focused policy platform that will ....... uh..... make... sure nothing changes?
            If you insist.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/24/boston...fit-from-kids/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbflqvwdyfs

One of the reasons I come to this site is to read what the hard-left thinks. When the site has a warning to "enter at your own risk", it is interesting. I don't come for the warm fuzzies you offer.

A couple of weeks ago Rob Reiner was being interviewed by Bill Mahar and Mahar said something about the 2 Million illegals coming across the border. Reiner looked stunned. He said something on the order of "you don't know that for sure..." and Mahar said something like (notice how careful I'm being so as not to upset Deb) "well there are videos and the like". Reiner would not accept Mahar's statement, and Mahar dropped the matter.

In a month or so of being on this site, I now realize how insulated you guys are from reality. You are like Reiner. You live in your own world and your beliefs are baked-in and set in stone. You view name-calling as the highest form of debate.

And all I said about gender-affirming surgery is that it shouldn't be done on a person who is younger than 18. At least have the kid have a say in the matter. Since transgenderism is now at the top of the critical theory totem pole in terms of oppressed groups, some woke parents want their kids to avail themselves of the advantages of being the BIGGEST victim. It is child abuse.

And what you believe is that the nuclear family needs to be destroyed in order for the state to become all-powerful. That is a big issue.

What do you figure are the big issues, dpatnod?
            Last edited by Da Geezer; September 28, 2022, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• You linked an article from the New York Post and called others insulated. You should look in the mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                You linked an article from the New York Post and called others insulated. You should look in the mirror.
                Oh, that's right. That would be the paper that originally broke the Hunter Biden laptop story. The fifth-largest paper in the country, and the oldest. We wouldn't want to believe what they print would we.? Why don't we censor them? That's the American way, to a prog.

Again, why do you flee from something that you don't agree with? Name-calling is not a debate.

Have you heard of Hunter Biden's laptop?

This little box rumor has been made many times about many schools and it is always false. I'm not remotely shocked you accepted it as fact. You believe what you want to regardless of sources.

As I said, I heard it from a parent. So you have heard it before?
                Last edited by Da Geezer; September 28, 2022, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• That article talks about hormonal therapy and mental health care. I didn't see any numbers about all these 'surgeries on children under 18'. I wonder why that is. Clearly it must be taking place by the millions? It is almost like they are receiving support care until they are of age and those decisions can really be made. Obviously these parents and doctors should defer to your judgement about each of these individuals you have never met. You think this is something parents randomly do with their kids? The kids couldn't possibly have some issue you can't understand that leads families to seek help?

Who talked about destroying the nuclear family? Why do you pull this random shit out of your ass?

Why can't you Big Government types live your life and stay out of other people's lives?

I am not 'far left', you weirdo. I am very center. Most of us just want to be left alone. We don't need decisions about our religion, bodies and lives to be dictated by a minority in the country. Freedom.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• I heard the litter box story before. It was a hilarious story about a preacher making the claim on television before finding out he was making a fool of himself....
                    Right Preacher says a “furry” teacher uses a litter box in front of his class

But, it has happened in government forums as well.
                    Republican retracts false claim schools placing litter boxes for ‘furry’ students

​But if you heard it from a parent, well then obviously it is true.

Valley supers: There are no litter boxes in our schools

You don't feel at all foolish over your claim, though, do you?

And is your other claim true? Did Hunter Biden have a laptop? My goodness, what a scandal.

Since we are flailing and bringing up unrelated matters, how do you feel about your idol having unquestionably stolen American Government Top Secret documents?
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Grooming is a fucking myth.

If you think that teaching children that not all people are the same and it is ok to be different is grooming, you are a fucking idiot.

More bullshit by the right to attempt to scare people.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fear is all they operate with. The right is in constant fear. It is the only way they generate support.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

What do you figure are the big issues, dpatnod?

And now, the libs have made the Little Mermaid black........ BLACK!!!!!!

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office
                          Last edited by dpatnod; September 28, 2022, 06:12 PM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Oh, that's right. That would be the paper that originally broke the Hunter Biden laptop story. The fifth-largest paper in the country, and the oldest. We wouldn't want to believe what they print would we.? Why don't we censor them? That's the American way, to a prog.

Again, why do you flee from something that you don't agree with? Name-calling is not a debate.

Have you heard of Hunter Biden's laptop?

As I said, I heard it from a parent. So you have heard it before?
                            You mean the rag the right runs to. The one that pushes their propaganda? No we shouldn't censor them, but you should recognize their ridiculous bias. The size and age are completely irrelevant. Maybe at one point they had integrity. That's long gone now.

You mean like you do with drag queen's as you treat them with ignorance and hate?

Who hasn't heard of it. The right won't shut the hell up about it. It's likely a nothing burger. Hunter used his name for gain. Give the same energy to Trump and his family. I don't care about Trump, Biden or any politician's. If they did illegal things they should be punished accordingly.

Just do a web search on litter boxes in schools and take your pick of the multiple debunked articles. It's right wing outrage they made up themselves because they like to insult transgender people by saying things like "I identify as an "insert noun here".

Comment

• garfield obesity GIF
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                garfield obesity GIF
                                Fucking lasagna
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X