Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Are you not at all concerned that the AG holds these views? Do YOU think it is in the best interest of lower elementary kids to have "a drag queen in every school"
    First, as I said several times (it's annoying that you continue to ignore these points), she said it sarcastically because any mention of a drag queen seems to set people like you off.

Secondly, you do understand that a drag queen is simply a man who dresses in flamboyant feminine clothing, right? There is nothing wrong with doing so and I don't think a kid seeing someone play dress up will influence their gender identity nor their sexual orientation. What it might do is allow a child who one day feels like an outcast and misfit to see that they're not alone and it might allow them to have hope for their future.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Do we really need the AG stirring up shit in these times? She needs to stfu and do her job. Leave the comedy to the non canceled comedians.

Comment

• Agreed.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Fucking lasagna
          Why do libs and dems use that term so fucking much. I'm talking "democracy". It use to mean something but now it's the banal go to word. In reality a true Democracy is 51% advantage is the rule, ergo mob rules.. I guess that's what you're aiming for. That is also more tyranny. I never hear a "Republic, which is what this country is or was.
          Last edited by klondike; September 29, 2022, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Why do libs and dems use that term so fucking much. I'm talking "democracy". It use to mean something but now it's the banal go to word. In reality a true Democracy is 51% advantage is the rule, ergo mob rules.. I guess that's what you're aiming for. That is also more tyranny. I never hear a "Republic, which is what this country is or was.
            WTF does lasagna have to do with your paranoia?
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I guess a country where 40% of the population holds a majority of government seats is a lesser tyranny than a simple majority?

Comment

• Any person who believed the kitty litter story should take a personal step back to re-evaluate their life.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  I guess a country where 40% of the population holds a majority of government seats is a lesser tyranny than a simple majority?
                  Yes. If it means covering 50 states through an electoral college over the whole country instead of the majority of the votes coming from big city politics. I kind of like our system of checks and balances. You know , 3 branches of the government instead of one. When the prez or party disagrees with the Supreme Court they feels the need to intercede, basically become the Supreme ruler.

Comment

• Bullshit. It's a far greater tyranny for a minority to impose their will on a majority just because they own more empty space.

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        I heard the litter box story before. It was a hilarious story about a preacher making the claim on television before finding out he was making a fool of himself....
                        Right Preacher says a “furry” teacher uses a litter box in front of his class

But, it has happened in government forums as well.
                        Republican retracts false claim schools placing litter boxes for ‘furry’ students

​But if you heard it from a parent, well then obviously it is true.

Valley supers: There are no litter boxes in our schools

You don't feel at all foolish over your claim, though, do you?

And is your other claim true? Did Hunter Biden have a laptop? My goodness, what a scandal.

Since we are flailing and bringing up unrelated matters, how do you feel about your idol having unquestionably stolen American Government Top Secret documents?
                        1. I absolutely feel very foolish believing that parent. I apologize for bringing it to the forum.

2. Trump has offered his defenses. I think he is going to be indicted. I'm not sure he is going to be convicted unless he is tried in a DC courtroom. The first thing he should do is ask for a change of venue.

3. yes, Hunter had a laptop. In addition, one of his partners (Tony Bobilinski?) testified that he had a meeting with Joe and Hunter. TB also provided emails that were sent to him and not generated by him that set out the cuts each of the criminals were going to get. 10% was to be "held by Hunter for the Big Guy". These emails have been checked by the FBI and were corroborated by other recipients in the chain.
                        about

Don't Know, but looking back, you were all in on the Russian Collusion Hoax. Do you feel foolish about that?

Comment

• Okay... who is "the big guy?" Did the FBI collaborate that as Biden? Or perhaps it is the Ulkrainian AG who was fired and arrested for this exact thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

First, as I said several times (it's annoying that you continue to ignore these points), she said it sarcastically because any mention of a drag queen seems to set people like you off.

Secondly, you do understand that a drag queen is simply a man who dresses in flamboyant feminine clothing, right? There is nothing wrong with doing so and I don't think a kid seeing someone play dress up will influence their gender identity nor their sexual orientation. What it might do is allow a child who one day feels like an outcast and misfit to see that they're not alone and it might allow them to have hope for their future.
                            Deb, I posted her exact quote. She was not trying to be funny. Let people judge for themselves

Students have the lowest reading and math levels in history, and all Democrats have to offer is Dana Nessel’s radical plan to put a drag queen in every schoo...

So you don't think that a man "playing dress-up", reading a book (I posted some of the books before) is not going to be questioned by the 6-year-old? Do you have kids? That will be all the kid is interested in, and that is what you want. My position is that the government school should leave 5-8-year-olds alone and let the parents decide when to bring up things like any LGBTQ+ matter to their little one.

Comment

Okay... who is "the big guy?" Did the FBI collaborate that as Biden? Or perhaps it is the Ulkrainian AG who was fired and arrested for this exact thing?
                              The FBI has verified that Joe is the "Big Guy". There has been testimony to that effect, and zero testimony from anyone in the email chain that says otherwise. The FBI assigned an agent to handle the case and to shut it down until after the 2020 election.

Timothy Thibault, an FBI assistant special agent in charge, was allegedly forced out after he was accused of political bias in his handling of the Hunter Biden laptop probe, according to a report.

Comment

Bullshit. It's a far greater tyranny for a minority to impose their will on a majority just because they own more empty space.
                                There's a flipside to that. 80% of the country has to conform to the few isolated highly concentrated areas of high population which in turn would always get there politics pushed into the greater rural parts of the country. And small town folks wold never have there needs heard let alone met. That is the very essence of tyranny.

Comment

Working...
                                X