Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

The cost of a teacher and what they are paid are two different things. I
    Then we disagree.

It is a matter of perspective. If you were signing the front of the paycheck, you would look at it differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

This had to be a long “test post” to find out how far people read into the post before stopping and sticking pins in their eyes…….. but this woman? Razor blades in halloween apples? Was she locked up and key thrown in Lake Em Eye?
      Pretty sure it, like most stories the Trumpers spread, is fake. I've never heard of a teacher who was found to put razors in halloween apples. Yet he is stating it as a fact that it happened and it was the last teacher fired. Completely absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
        Also…Geezer fails to figure that most teachers have to re-invest part of their own salary to buy supplies to adequately be able to do their jobs.

It’s like 5-10% of their salary annually. You’re gonna say to yourself “it’s not that much”…..yes, it’s that much
        I see it every year with my kids. Teachers put up lists of supplies they are hoping families can "donate" to their classroom and a sad number of parents openly voice anger because they shouldn't have to supply "other" kids with materials.

They also complain when teachers put "extra" stuff of the school supply lists. I've even been in PTA meetings where people only complain about needing so many glue sticks and extra pencils that their child won't use. Or when the supplies, like crayons and such, go to a community spot in the classroom. The self centeredness of people in this country is shit. These people are why the teachers are having to dig deep and pay for the items.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          No matter what they are paid they aren't paid enough. They often have to buy supplies for their classrooms and help students from their own pockets. They are true heroes and he has the audacity to put them on blast.

He wants to be important. He has self doctored his brain to the point he has proven his narratives in his head and he can't understand why anyone would disagree with him. He is simply a troll who should have left with Archie Bunker. At least Archie was funny.
          I agree that many are heroes. Just try to teach a class of 3rd graders for an hour. If I recall correctly, you volunteered at a charter school. Hard work

Our AG said that teachers should be required to put on Drag Queen Story Hours for grades K-3. Do you figure the teachers who do that are heroes also? What about those who each CRT?

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

Pretty sure it, like most stories the Trumpers spread, is fake. I've never heard of a teacher who was found to put razors in halloween apples. Yet he is stating it as a fact that it happened and it was the last teacher fired. Completely absurd.
            Well, yep 👌 Thats what i was alluding to. Wouldn’t that type of thing be main headline news (to give other sick bstds the same idea? 🤦‍♂️)

GRANNY SMITHS DAUGHTER JAILED AFTER PSYCHO HALLOWEEN STUNT
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Then we disagree.

It is a matter of perspective. If you were signing the front of the paycheck, you would look at it differently.
              Yes, you can disagree with what the world considers a paycheck but you would be wrong. Even from the perspective of a business owner and an accountant, healthcare is not part of earnings paid. I mean really, THIS of all things is the point you want to stick to?

You said teachers are paid 100k. That is incorrect. Your math equation that includes all of their benefits doesn't change the fact that they are not paid 100k.

I agree that the benefits an employee enjoys is part of the overall cost of that employee to the employer. But that's not what you said, is it?

This is dumb. Just as dumb as asserting that everyone you consider a "prog" is on welfare of some sort.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I agree that many are heroes. Just try to teach a class of 3rd graders for an hour. If I recall correctly, you volunteered at a charter school. Hard work

Our AG said that teachers should be required to put on Drag Queen Story Hours for grades K-3. Do you figure the teachers who do that are heroes also? What about those who each CRT?
                Please cite your source on the AG item. My brief search only turned up joking comments she's made regarding Drag Queens in every school.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh very believable. A college graduate level course is being taught in K-3 grades. FFS, the delusion of Trumpers.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Zip It No Talking GIF
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Please cite your source on the AG item. My brief search only turned up joking comments she's made regarding Drag Queens in every school.
                      Now now, Deb. You should know that citing sources is something only those shithead libs are required to do. Upstanding conservatives like him merely need to be taken at face value!

Comment

Have him prove the killer teacher razor thing too. It is all lies.

Comment

Yes, you can disagree with what the world considers a paycheck but you would be wrong. Even from the perspective of a business owner and an accountant, healthcare is not part of earnings paid. I mean really, THIS of all things is the point you want to stick to?

You said teachers are paid 100k. That is incorrect. Your math equation that includes all of their benefits doesn't change the fact that they are not paid 100k.

I agree that the benefits an employee enjoys is part of the overall cost of that employee to the employer. But that's not what you said, is it?

This is dumb. Just as dumb as asserting that everyone you consider a "prog" is on welfare of some sort.
                          I used the phrase "teachers are paid..." If you believe health insurance is not part of their payment, that is your perspective. What would you say if I made the argument that teachers should not be afforded health insurance because "that doesn't change their pay at all..." You would be all over me.

Your perspective on "paid" is best defined as salary. Mine is from the point of view of an employer. Again, health insurance looks far different if you are signing the front of the paycheck than if you are signing the back. Half the country doesn't get a paycheck, per se.

As I've said, you often instruct me. Why in the world would anyone vote for the total shitshow we have in this country if they are not either on welfare or working for the government? I'd be interested to know your motivation.

Comment

The second item on google.

https://wwmt.com/news/local/drag-que...-kids-children

She said, and I quote:

'Drag queens make everything better. Drag queens are fun,' Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel says at a civil rights conference in Lansing while speaking out against what she describes as efforts to divide people," Mauger writes in his tweet. "'A drag queen for every school,' she adds.​
                            Last edited by Da Geezer; September 28, 2022, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Deborah. Chuckling to myself here …… finding it hilarious you trying to get Da Trumpet-teezer to show proof of his theories with a “birdsarentreal” signature.

If only that was true. A world without pigeon shit? Just can’t even imagine that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                Oh very believable. A college graduate level course is being taught in K-3 grades. FFS, the delusion of Trumpers.
                                Nothing I can say would convince you that this is going on in almost every public school. Most parochial schools too. Many charters too.

Teaching for Change carefully selects the best multicultural and social justice books for children, young adults, and educators.

What is humorous is that you consider this nonsense to be "graduate-level" material. Perhaps it was for you. That just confirms my suspicion that you may have one of the victimology degrees that prepare you for no productive work.

Gender dysphoria is a really harmful psychological disorder. Harmful to the person and harmful to the family. It can be treated in some cases. But in our woke world, those with dysphoria are considered an oppressed class and as such we have to do everything we can to accommodate them. I happen to believe all the gender-reassignment surgery going on for children under 18 is the very definition of child abuse. But the Woke Overlords rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X