No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean that Avila knows what he’s doing? I’ll be sad if he’s the Tigers GM anything longer than one more year
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Probably means he just followed the best available list from a draft website for 1 year
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
        Probably means he just followed the best available list from a draft website for 1 year
        This checks out
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's been noticeable how much Haase has improved the team. It might just be a coincidence but maybe they finally found some production from the replacement player pool.

Comment

• Greene is approaching top 10 overall status. Dingler is basically a top 100 guy now.

Comment

• Lots of moves by the Tigers the other day

DFA
              Wilson Ramos C
              Beau Burrows RHP

IL
              Matthew Boyd
              Alex Lange
              Rony Garcia (moved to 60 day IL)

Promoted
              Wily Peralta
              Miguel Del Pozo
              Matt Manning

Getting the IL
              J Candelario

To Toledo

I Paredes
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Manny v. Ohtani. Should be fun.

Comment

• The 2019 Erie squad! Mize, Skubal, and Manning are all now in the Tigers rotation. About time.
                  Manning, temporarily. Excited to see what happens, but not that optimistic give his AAA stats.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Manny v. Ohtani. Should be fun.
                    a You Tube exclusive GAME OF THE week
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

a You Tube exclusive GAME OF THE week
                      Ooooh. There's something for the Tigers to hang their hat on. Let's get that YouTube audience!

Get real. They happened to be the losers that Ohtani gets to dunk on. And sure enough... shitty defense puts them in an 2-0 hole early.

Comment

• I'll say this... Manning has played really well in his debut. His defense hung him out to dry in the 2nd, but he's hung in there and keeps giving the Tigers a chance.

EDIT: Woof... this defense is BAD. They've given the Angels so many free outs in this game, and the wheels have come off.

This team is SO far away from even being mediocre.
                        Last edited by chemiclord; June 17, 2021, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• They just don't have enough coming up to reach a critical mass unless they start spending to augment whatever survivors from their wretched farm system produce. They may have a few blue chippers, but you need more than that. You need to be able to find useful JAGs that can have a couple productive seasons. Maybe find a way where you don't have 3 bullpen games in less than a month.. It's a total organizational failure .that Schoop plays 1st base.at.all.let alone the majority of their games.

Comment

• Manning looked good for his first start. 77 pitches and 2 ER in 5 IP. We’ve had progress this year and that’s a start. The arms have looked good. The impact bats are a year away. I think we throw $ at a FA SS this offseason. It’s a crowded market with a lot of options.

It’s time to start to spend. The pitching is pretty much as advertised. The bats are on the way, but we need to add some vet bats even a vet SP to offset the young growing pains. This season has been pretty solid overall in terms of progress. We can at least compete.
                            Last edited by The King; June 18, 2021, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• The 3rd pick is a total crapshoot right now. Nobody seems to know what teams are doing. We seem to be in on HS SS like Mayer/House. There’s the college SP in Leiter/Rocker. The HS SP in Jobe. College C in Davis.

A lot depends on what Pitt does. That’s a cheap team, so you figure they cut a deal to save for later. Texas tends to lean college power guys (Davis), but word is they are high on HS SS Watson. Watson is the riser like CJ Abrams from the Greene draft.

I think we go Mayer/Leiter/House/Davis. Who knows, though. Jobe gets a lot of Tigers intel, but man, it would be tough to go HS SP over guys like Leiter/Rocker.

Comment

• Our comp pick and 2nd rounder could be huge picks. Those are top 37 guys. Those two picks should be 45 level prospects with big potential. Some decent college arms will be there along with some TJ guys with big potential.

We nailed last year, we need to land 3-4 regulars in this draft to complement future FA buys.

Comment

Working...
                                X