No announcement yet.

Fire Dan Campbell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, here we are. (Thanks Mr. Carlin).

Stuck with a shitty coach!!!!

Clock management issues!!!!!!!! Can't win with that guy!!!!!! Am I doing this right? Elephants have asses too!!!!!!!!!!
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I went back through this thread to see how many people were actually calling for Campbell's head at the midpoint of the season.

Shockingly, the worst I saw was "If they finish this season like they started, he should be canned. He needs to show us something."

It was astonishingly measured for this fanbase.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

This is not a SB caliber team.

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

No one with a football brain thinks they are.
        LOL, they came close to proving me wrong.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          That dude is whistling last the graveyard. I don't know what stage this is, but optimistic Lion fans always like to blame the previous regime when the current regime has shown no progress.
          Did the current regime show progress Froot?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post

Oh boy, another apologist. Everyone knows it takes centuries to rebuild. Give Campbell another several decades to have a,.500 team..
            They didn't need another season let alone decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Is he? That's my question. Because hearing the stuff he has said after the last 2 losses don't equate so. He sounds more like he's doubling down more then anything. I hope I am wrong
              You were wrong

Comment

They have to show something in these last 12 games.
                Boy did they!

Comment

• I want to see Future here to say He Was Wrong.
                  C'mon future, where u at all know everything God that you are ?

Comment

• Whilst on the subject of calling out people who were wrong (for whatever reason 🤷‍♂️; people do love doing this; more a British thing though, which I suppose a lot of you essentially are through genealogy )…,.. before the thread dies; was WRONG here as well. Wanted Dan and his platter of patella OOT the building.
                    But instead, now looking fwd to next season. No excuses, Dan along with Goff & Co to go deep into the Play-Offs. Championship game at least. zz0.zcr1espcikgzz
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Did the current regime show progress Froot?
                      They sure did and I am glad they did. If they finished the season with 3 wins again, they should have been fired. The guy I was arguing with was saying 1 win or 7 wins didn't matter. Balderdash.

Comment

• I'd be more impressive for edindetroit to post some old posts that predicted the progress they were going to make in the second half of the season when they were 1-6.

Comment

I'd be more impressive for edindetroit to post some old posts that predicted the progress they were going to make in the second half of the season when they were 1-6.
                          I remember when they fired Pleasant we joked was it too late and would 11-6 (going 10-0 after Pleasant was fired) would be enough.....IT is amazing the turnaround that occurred......IT looked like total chaos at the time.....Pleasant was fired after the Lions got destroyed by Tua, Hockenson was traded shortly after, and it looked like the Lions were headed for a top 5 draft pick....It's a great study in why we shouldn't give up, but with the Lions history that is very difficult not to do.

Comment

• My point back then and still is, you have to show progress by the end of year 2 or you need to cut bait. For far.too long they would give some of these losing staffs a year 3 and that put the franchise in a deeper hole. Results matter and it is great that they got results. I don't quite remember a game like that season ended at Green Bay. That's a great 1st step.

Comment

• They had already showed progress in the first part of the season. It wasn't difficult to predict they'd start winning when the schedule got easier. They went above my expectations at that point though which was to finish around seven. They did so by finishing against better opponents instead of losing like earlier in the year.

Comment

• Did you predict they were going to start winning though? We had one guy saying it didn't matter if they had 1 win or 7 wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X