Fire Dan Campbell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
    Until we start the year with an L and it's off with his head again.
    I love that so much.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It might be "off with his head" if we start 1-6 again, perhaps.

Comment

• In the end, it comes down to Ws and Ls........

Comment

• Wow! This thread. Ha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I will proudly brag about calling the thread premature. Receipts!
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              I will proudly brag about calling the thread premature. Receipts!
              This thread was created in sarcasm. Fans are funny with how reactionary they are. That is the joke.

And you just know, a couple of those plays on 4th down DON'T work, this thread would suddenly be busy.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• I maintain this fanbase was actually shockingly measured all things considered. The general sentiment was largely, "If they finish the season like they started it, it's probably already time to cut bait." Which... ya know... that's pretty damn fair, honestly.

Comment

• I agree. That is what struck me funny at the time. That this thread did not yet exist. I found that surprising. Especially after Fatty Matty.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

This thread was created in sarcasm. Fans are funny with how reactionary they are. That is the joke.

And you just know, a couple of those plays on 4th down DON'T work, this thread would suddenly be busy.
                    Suuuuuuuure it was.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Suuuuuuuure it was.
                      LOL. I swear dude. It was me poking the 'You can't win with that guy' bear.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Great thread. …… and Kreton is Dan Campbell himself on the internet defending himself. 🤔
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

LOL. I swear dude. It was me poking the 'You can't win with that guy' bear.
                          Well, it amused me at least. If you didn't get it. Sorry?
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

Well, it amused me at least. If you didn't get it. Sorry?
                            Did you just quote yourself? You're so weird
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• And to make it worse it was from 10 mins prior. We’re not talking weeks / months ago
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X