Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he'll be able to make the jump.

Not going to happen, he is what he is. Big step backwards (if you can say that in July) I trust Kenny Holland, but this was a lousy day for the Red Wings.

Comment

• Comment

• God help me!!!!!!!!! This guy is really a Red Wing? Was I was having a nightmare.

Official Detroit Red Wings
        The Red Wings have agreed to terms with Mike Commodore on a one-year deal. You can follow him on Twitter by clicking the link below.

Comment

• My blind faith in Holland is starting to wane.

Comment

• Ericsson was playing better in the playoffs. I think he'll be okay.

Comment

• And it sounds like they'll have a lot of cap room at the trade deadline to make a move.

Comment

• We better get Drew Doughty, this is not happening!

Comment

• Richards, Kaberle, and White are still available

Along with Arnott

I'm glad we didn't overpay like all the other teams
                  2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Mike Commodore was on a plane to southern California Friday, ready to begin off-season training, and didn't expect to be signed by any NHL team..... Then the Red Wings called, and 15 minutes later, Commodore was a Wing. WTF ????

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110701/...#ixzz1QuvNmmpv

Comment

• I'm glad we didn't overpay like all the other teams
                      Excuse me? Over 9 million 3 yrs for Erickson? Frankenstein on skates, he reminds me of Keith Primeau as a defensemen - 7.5 would not have kept him?
                      Last edited by WingsFan; July 1, 2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Ericsson was playing better in the playoffs. I think he'll be okay.
                        For almost 10 Million dollars?? Ok doesn't cut it!!

Comment

• Double post: The Wings have 0% chance at winning the Cup after today (I have never said that) unless Holland picks up someone at the trading deadline.

Comment

• Oh, Jesus H. Christ. Settle the fuck down.

3.3 million a year for Ericsson is not that bad. I figured it would probably take 3 million to keep him; just look at the pool of defensemen this offseason. A man on his last legs like Jovanovski got 4 years, 16 million.

Commadore is on a one year deal. The Red Wings are "stuck" with him about as much as you're "stuck" with a pay as you go cell phone.

Good God... the sky is not falling, Chicken Little.

Comment

• I didn't see where you said we are improved from a year ago? Explain...

Comment

• I guess your not up to Red Wings established standard of the best players coming to Detroit to win the Cup.

Lets see.... Drew Miller - ride the pine 2 mil

Ericsson - good 6th defense 10 million dollars - right!

Mike Commodore - douchbag, who any team could have. Played 20 games last year and is a cancer! 1 mil as a negative!

Patrick Eaves - I like him 3.6-million really?

Please tell me, what was good about today?

Comment

Working...
                                X