Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

The issue is PT really. If he is not going to get top 6 minutes let the kid play down at GR and get the minutes while adjusting to the ice surface. Only 18. I suspect if they could not put him in GR then he would be on the team.
    Yeah I've heard that excuse for years as Nyquist and Tatar stayed in GR to over develop basically stunting their NHL growth. Larkin, AA, Mantha, Rasmussen and Zadina should all be on the squad.

I know preseason doesn't mean shit in general but our young guys were awesome this year. Whether we suck and miss the playoffs or just make it, I'd rather let these kids develop together in Detroit
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's one thing when the kids have to sit because there are aging vets that are entering their last campaigns and quite another when those vets aren't getting the job done and not even making the playoffs.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Exactly. Its time to take the training wheels off. Leaving the kids to rot in GR never did us any good to begin with. They need to cut ties with another 2 players in the defense (looking at you Ericsson) and also find a spot for Zadina.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "It's a man's league." ~ Ken Holland (who should have been fired years ago)

Comment

• Good job signing Mike Green to a big contract and he is starting the season on the IR. Heckuva job Kenny!

Comment

• really???/

Comment

• Stevie Y will be calling the shots next year. Hopefully Holland's ego and plenty of 'role models' will be in Seattle.

Comment

• 'Lose For Hughes' Campaign Starts Tonight!

Comment

• Lots to watch tonight. Wings, Thursday night football, and playoff baseball.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Damn. We could definitely use a generational type player but I doubt the Red Wings are that bad. I think we have some pretty talented young forwards. The defense is shit but I think our forwards take us out of the running for the top pick.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This team sucks and their new arena is doubling as a mausoleum it is so dead.

Vegas has it right with the over/under at 76 points.

Comment

• I heard a rumor, need to verify if it's true. The first 25 fans through the gate will be the Redwings team for the night. They think random fans are a better talent pool than the guys that they pay.

Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• I like the young guys getting playing time. Although they are going to be a bad team it will be fun watching them mature as opposed to last year watching a bunch of old farts stink up the joint with no hope of improvement.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X