Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed DanO
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Watch Holland resigns Dan Cleary to a contract to help bring a vet to the dressing room.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings to retire Red Kelly's #4 in February. Overdue in my opinion

Comment

• Comment

• Kelly has been waiting a lot longer, definitely a legend of the sport. But Fedorov does deserve to be up in the rafters

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Kelly has been waiting a lot longer, definitely a legend of the sport. But Fedorov does deserve to be up in the rafters
              Yeah in Anaheim
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No, not in Anaheim. This is total nonsense.

Comment

• He wanted to leave Detroit for greener pastures. Maybe they'll retire his number for him
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sure he did, but he was crucial to 3 cups, one of the best Red Wings ever. It is silly nonsense that anyone would argue the jilted lover argument to deny it. I'm disappointed in you jaadam4.

Comment

Sure he did (after being lowballed and bullied by Mike Illitch repeatedly), but he was crucial to 3 cups, one of the best Red Wings ever. It is silly nonsense that anyone would argue the jilted lover argument to deny it. I'm disappointed in you jaadam4.
                      Fixed that for ya. Mike Illitch, for all the good he did, was also one petty and vengeful little prick.

Comment

• I'm sorry but Feds should have stayed. Mr. I has always been loyal to his players and he f'ed up leaving. 91 is one of my favorite players of all time but I don't think his number should be retired in Detroit. This isn't the Lions we're talking about where it was a pathetic franchise with owners that didn't care about winning. This was one of the greatest teams ever and he wanted to play for the Ducks.

Let someone else retire his number.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Valid points jaadam, but I think its time for 91 to be retired. How sad is it that LCA has to take out all the red seats and put black ones in so people on tv wont't notice as much that - nobody is sitting in them. SAD!

DpU_f_qXcAEvllE.jpg

Comment

• So far the move to LCA for both teams has been a disaster.

Comment

• Cissi Franzen reveals just how hard Johan Franzen's post-concussion symptoms are on the family. Johan helped the Detroit Red Wings win a title in 2008

And Red Wing Joe Murphy is homeless in Canada from his head injurys. damn

Joe Murphy has been tucked away in small-town Canada after playing 15 years in the NHL. He has suffered multiple concussions; his behavior is erratic.

Comment

So far the move to LCA for both teams has been a disaster.
                                I'll forever miss JLA. When I think of hockey that's where I can picture myself watching games even with the "you're going to break your neck if you take one misstep on those weird small steps" and the terrible bathrooms. It wasn't the prettiest place but as soon as you walk into that building you could smell hockey and feel it. I absolutely loved that place.

Even with all the nostalgia it was time although they were stupid for opening a new arena with such a shitty short term outlook.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X