No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blashill was so bad that Tampa hired him to replace Derek Lalonde.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

We’ll see. They’re definitely making a step in the right direction but they fooled me last year. They were playing really gutty hockey for stretches in the 20/21 season. I thought they’d for sure they’d be knocking on the playoff door but last season was not good at all.

Blashill should have been let go years ago. Il
      They should be better and couldn't be any worse. They fell apart in the second half of the season because they lacked depth in the extreme.

If anything these signings help them make the case to retain Larkin and Bertuzzi. Had they continued on the path of doing nothing but waiting for draft picks, those two were goners next off season.

Comment

• Larks not going anywhere unless Stevie Y trades him. He loves Detroit
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Blashill was so bad that Tampa hired him to replace Derek Lalonde.
          He’ll be great in that role.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Larks not going anywhere unless Stevie Y trades him. He loves Detroit
            He's an unrestricted free agent, it would silly to think he would ignore big time money on a contender. Free agents all want the two C's, cash and competitiveness. If they has a dogshit season like the 2022 season, he would be foolish not to look around.

Comment

• Guys don't want to waste their prime on teams that are shit.

Comment

• Makes sense, So that's why we weren't able to get any decent free agents until we established a young core. No one wants to waste their time on teams that are shit. It just makes so much sense.

Comment

• 95 percent of the time the cash is the more important C. As far as established young core, the team looked like dogshit last year, so they aren't established.

Comment

• Well that's great since the Wings will have a ton of cap space to resign him. If its money he wants Yzerman will back the truck up for him.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That would be nice, let's see that happen and more importantly let's see them start winning. No more talking potential, get it done more in year 4.

Comment

• Seems like a bland FA spending spree. These hockey FA are getting long term baseball like deals, so maybe it’s wise to not splurge on one guy. Just seems like adding depth more than adding anyone impactful. Seems like purgatory upside at best.

Comment

• It would have been more exciting to see Johnny Hockey.

Comment

• The Wings resigned Zadina to a really cap friendly 3 year deal. I guess it’s a good thing if he fills those nets with goals
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

The Wings resigned Zadina to a really cap friendly 3 year deal. I guess it’s a good thing if he fills those nets with goals
                              That guy literally peaked at 18
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Shutout win to open the season. First goal for Soderblom, 29 saves for Husso. They got a lot of shots. Canadiens goalie was fantastic. The defense looked solid. Allowed a decent amount of shots but far fewer were high quality opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                                X