U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Focusing on the positive at the University of Michigan, Juwan Howard has put together what is currently the #1 recruiting class in the country for 2021.
      Four of Michigan's six verbal commits have signed today and I think the other will put the ink down by the weekend.

With that in mind, here are highlight clips from each player:

PG Frankie Collins (#59c)
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

SG Kobe Bufkin (#63)
      Michigan’s top 2021 recruit has been showing out all year long!

SG/SF Isaiah Barnes (#114)
      HIGHLIGHTS OF ISAIAH BARNES TOP 10 PLAYER IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC.

SF/PF Caleb Houstan (#8)
      2020 Courtside Minneapolis June Camp - JUNE 6th! SIGN UP LINK: https://www.courtsidefilms.com/mncamp2020 Courtside June Camp - JUNE 13thSIGN UP LINK: https:/...

PF/C Will "Young Cheezy" Tschetter (#155)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsuLoVITqSE)

PF/C Moussa Diabate (#20)
      2020 Courtside Minneapolis June Camp - JUNE 6th! SIGN UP LINK: https://www.courtsidefilms.com/mncamp2020 Courtside June Camp - JUNE 13thSIGN UP LINK: https:/...

Go Blue!

Comment

• How the hell is Michigan a #1 seed and we haven't had a post here in 4 months??

Anyway, Go Blue. The deck is stacked against them without their senior captain and undisputed leader (not to mention all conference), but who knows. Either way it has been a fantastic, memorable season. Big Ten Freshman of the Year and Coach of the Year. Outright Big Ten regular season champions.

Did I mention Go Blue?
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Juwan Howard is unbelievable. I was worried when Coach B left but it’s been a great trade off
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Juwan Howard is unbelievable. I was worried when Coach B left but it’s been a great trade off
            The hire was a grand slam. Have you seen the video of Mike Valenti back when Howard was hired? It's amazing. He goes on like a 15 minute rant just absolutely trashing the hire.

I'm hoping for the best but man the loss of Isaiah Livers was just monumental. It was devastating to hear that. Not only is he a terrific player but he's the undisputed leader and captain of the team. Anyway we'll see what happens. Regardless of what happens here in the his tournament, Michigan is going to be a force for years to come in basketball. #1 recruiting class in the country incoming. And I expect him to recruit at a very high level for as long as he is in Ann Arbor. And he ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

• I would rather talk about any other human being besides Valenti. That dude is a complete waste of space
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                I would rather talk about any other human being besides Valenti. That dude is a complete waste of space
                Lol seriously he comes off as an elite level, five star douchebag. Totally insufferable. Being that I'm in Dallas I don't listen to him down here...I only know of him. But somehow I came across the YouTube video and it is epic watching him trash the hire...only for Juwan to win coach of the year, win the regular season Big Ten title and bring in the nation's best recruiting class after being on the job for all of one year. Amazing.

Comment

• Try not to ever click on another Valenti link. You don't want to go down that rabbit hole.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Losing Livers is too much to overcome. I think he will be the best NBA guy on that team. He's a great shooter with great size. I like him more than Dickenson and Wagner in terms of pro potential.

Comment

• I have Gonzaga winning it all and my second choice is Illinois. I think I'm going to roll with two brackets with each of those teams winning it. Gonzaga will be chalk for most, so you need to identify a second team to win some $.

Comment

• Who knows, if Wagner can channel his brother and take a lead instead of a supporting role we might have a chance. Losing Livers does suck tho
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow this Michigan LSU game is something else. I'm not sure if i've ever seen a team like LSU. Their assists are minimal, they just run and jack. They're giving Michigan fits.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Michigan needs to force a few TO's and just play their game
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LSU resorting to flopping to try and get back in this game. Some REAL acting jobs in these closing minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                LSU resorting to flopping to try and get back in this game. Some REAL acting jobs in these closing minutes.
                                There's definitely some Oscar nominees @ LSU
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X