Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOL

    Comment


    • SO......, where you moving too, Panoptes?
      To Morro Bay.
      No I said "where" you moving too. Not when.
      I'm moving to Morro Bay today.
      Stop confusing me you cunt!

      Nice dog by the way.
      <<<< Richmond Tigers : 2019 AFL PREMIERS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Not since late August when we moved to the central coast area (podunk town called Atascadero which is about 15 min. drive east of Morro Bay). It sits exactly 4 hours north/south of LA/SF.
        I knew that, I should have been more specific. I was asking if the dog's name was an acronym for Not Around Los Angeles
        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          I knew that, I should have been more specific. I was asking if the dog's name was an acronym for Not Around Los Angeles
          Lofl

          That would be a fitting acronym.

          Daughters loved the name for any pet since seeing the Lion King.
          SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

          Comment


          • Beautiful dog, G!! May she live a long and happy life with your family.
            Dogs rule.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              Lofl
              Laughing on floor laughing?
              Don Muhlbach: 'I let the Lions down' with bad snap'

              Comment


              • Lisbon Orange Funk Location ?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

                Comment


                • Lamenting over freaking Lions?
                  Don Muhlbach: 'I let the Lions down' with bad snap'

                  Comment


                  • Beautiful puppy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Beautiful dog, G!! May she live a long and happy life with your family.
                      Thank you Deb. I tried to find a similar adoptable young one all over but it wasn't to be.

                      Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      Beautiful puppy
                      Thank you wcfwtf.

                      Sorry about the recent loss of your beloved cat.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; February 11th, 2017, 06:54 PM.
                      SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

                      Comment


                      • Puppies! I love puppies!

                        Two years of unbounded energy and a hundred thousand smiles and laughs.

                        Congrats to the family!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Puppies! I love puppies!

                          Two years of unbounded energy and a hundred thousand smiles and laughs.

                          Congrats to the family!
                          Thanks MM but they're a PITA. Knew that going in and the reason I didn't want one. Thats why the pup is being taken care of by the kid/wife. They had to have a puppy, they get all the responsibility.

                          I wanted an older dog that was already trained.

                          Daddy knows best.........but noooooooooooo! ;)
                          SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            Thanks MM but they're a PITA. Knew that going in and the reason I didn't want one. Thats why the pup is being taken care of by the kid/wife. They had to have a puppy, they get all the responsibility.

                            I wanted an older dog that was already trained.

                            Daddy knows best.........but noooooooooooo! ;)
                            I am with Mama and your beautiful daughter. Yes, like raising children, things happen you wish would not have but, pups want to please and they learn quickly and form a bond with those who show them love and attention.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

                            Comment


                            • Yay me. I get 50% of the responsibility after the kid gets off to college in about < 5 years. Another reason I wanted an older dog.

                              I'm clearly not of the pet owner mentality. I like to pack up and travel on a whim and now it will all have to be planned out. Bah!



                              I'll just travel on my own. There is a bright side. That's glass half full thinking right there. Thank you MM.
                              SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

                              Comment


                              • I will gladly dogsit for you!!

                                BTW, please post some new pics of the pup soon!!
                                Dogs rule.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X