No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is beyond eerie. From the same hair to the same squinted eyes. It's like it was a staged photo
    Cat's idea, I just found the right pic.

Comment

• Those photo booth pics are badass. Cool memories
      Very cool pics indeed! Love them! John, your son is precious!!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Another. To prove to Marko that I can smile...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Did you just tell some kid to get off your lawn, and then turned the sprinklers on?
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think it was the other way around. Sprinklers first, then tell them to get off the lawn.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Don't need to say shit if you have sprinklers...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well you are in Alabama...
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Another. To prove to Marko that I can smile...

How long did your face hurt after you performed this smiling thing that people speak of?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    Sometimes it's because Dad is a nutter. ie. the guy who possibly blew his ex away on I-75
                    Where in the hell is that coming from and what does someone with a violent attitude have to do with a change in income and the ability to have visitation?
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      That's fricken beautiful, Marko. I think I'm going to cry.

Thanks Mark!
                      PS DanO, you have leverage because you have two that are old enough to request they prefer your house, thus all kinds of things can change. Full court press is sometime necessary when dealing with an unreasonable adversary.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        PS DanO, you have leverage because you have two that are old enough to request they prefer your house, thus all kinds of things can change. Full court press is sometime necessary when dealing with an unreasonable adversary.
                        This. Good luck DanO.
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Good luck DanO!!!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• DanO....., trust Malto , and me that all works out in the end. Me and my first wife divorced when my kids were 12, 8 and 6. It was the very worst of times and my ex could quite possibly rival your ex as an adversary. Very money motivated. But my kids, now 25, 21 and 19 have all survived it and are doing great and they have a great balance of "mum and dad" time. Only the arrival of my grandaughter has slightly changed my ex wife into a tolerable human being......, I can actually be in the same room with her. But I still cant leave that room without hearing a sarcastic comment in my direction, lol.
                            My point is, it really does all work out. Hope all goes ok at court.

When I get permission from sacha, I'll put a photo on here of my two step sons, 14 & 12, a couple of rock n roll stars!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ok, I concede that that Vincent Oreo photo does have some resemblance. He's a fkn good lookin bstd eh?!

CGVT......., I'm gonna get a pic of big Marko, my best man, on here. That's you, (without the beard)......., AGAIN, I want one of those beers.

I've just asked Sacha if our visit to the states can span a month at least..... We've got tailgates, salmon fishing and a few beers with Cgvt to do....., it's going to take time.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Where in the hell is that coming from and what does someone with a violent attitude have to do with a change in income and the ability to have visitation?
                                It's coming from a general statement, certainly not a specific reference to DanO or anyone else in here.

Often family courts are referred to as "friend of the wife". Much of this is born from the reality that women have often needed economic and physical protection from ex spouses. That this has led to an operational bias in favor of women is deplorable but it hasn't occurred in a vacuum. The phrase "deadbeat dad" predates "friend of the wife". I do agree it's fucked up that many good fathers have suffered due to the actions and reactions of others. Oh and the dad in the I-75 shooting was facing having visitation removed. In his case because of charges he faces in Ohio of inappropriate sexual conduct.
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X