No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the dink comments to the politics thread!
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Seriously, no comment on my NASCAR post?
      I was hoping CGVT would at least say, who gives a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
        Rookie, Ryan Blaney won at Pocono today in NASCAR. He will be a long term driver in the series.
        You want a comment? Ok, he might be relevant until a track throws a right turn at him.

Satisfied? :twisted:

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          You want a comment? Ok, he might be relevant until a track throws a right turn at him.

Satisfied? :twisted:
          Right hand turns are overrated, those cars have
          Grip left and right.
          Anywwhoo, not satisfied but ty for a response, made my day

Comment

• Is that Dave Blaney's son?

Comment

• Sorry SeaRay..., I know absolutely nothing about NASCAR. Or F1. Or anything about sports with cars, motorbikes, boats (speed or wind assisted) or bikes, (road or mountain). What I do know is that if I ever sit down to watch Lewis Hamilton in the F1, I'm asleep within 4 laps.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Absolutely spewing this morning though....... Hibs striker Jason Cummings off to Nottingham Forest.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Absolutely spewing this morning though....... Hibs striker Jason Cummings off to Nottingham Forest.
                  He's aware that living a life of banditry isn't what it used to be, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Is that Dave Blaney's son?

Yes it is. I've been following him for a couple of years in the XFINITY series and he has done well.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      He's aware that living a life of banditry isn't what it used to be, right?
                      Possibly......... but deep, deep, deeeeep down......, he's a wee Jambo bstd! So fk em.

TA TA Jason....... still miss ye though!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                        Rookie, Ryan Blaney won at Pocono today in NASCAR. He will be a long term driver in the series.
                        Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                        Seriously, no comment on my NASCAR post?
                        I was hoping CGVT would at least say, who gives a shit.
                        I missed it but I agree this kid is gunna win a few more before he retires to the booth.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm not a huge NASCAR fan, but my sister talked me into seeing a Talladega race last Fall, and Bristol this Spring. 'Nothing like several hours of rib cage rattling noise. Two entirely different tracks.

Comment

• Many years ago a friend invited my wife and I to a NeckCar race (California 500?) in Fontana on a full on comped VIP pkg with apparent great seats. He loves that stuff, us not so much, not even live and free.

After about the 1st 30 laps, we excused ourselves for a bathroom break and never left the cool (due to misters) beer garden until the annoying race was over. We enjoyed the great, free cold beer though.

My bro visited us a couple times. He knew what was up.

I reciprocated the favor later on by taking him to a Winternationals drag race in Pomona which we both really enjoyed. I'll knock you out of the way to get to a drag race.
                            Last edited by Panoptes; June 15, 2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Soccer related....

'Lion of London Bridge' Stopped Terrorists in Bar With His Bare Hands

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Excerpt:

The London dweller said he thought to himself, "We're not having it anymore," after seeing the carnage.

As he fought the attackers he yelled, "F*** you, I'm Millwall!" the name of his local soccer club. The soccer team expressed their pride in Larner in a statement afterwards.

Comment

• I've heard the Milwall fans are known to be rough customers, it came in handy.

Comment

Working...
                                X