Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Minnesota is stupid if they play anyone worth a shit
    Might be suspicious/ smart if KAT, Russell, and Edwards all end up on the injury report with hamstring injuries tonight...

Tonight’s Minnesota vs Detroit game is like our Pistons Super Bowl. The lottery odds are all wacky, but it’s still big that the Pistons finish with the 2nd worst record because it gives them 80% chance of drafting in the top 5. Can’t fall out of the top 6.

So many teams hovering with 21 wins ... need to lose these last 3 games, Pistons! Please no Wayne Ellington tonight.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Pistons have been playing their key tanking lineup lately, but sometimes injury have forced them to play the vets. It's going to a Herculean effort to lose at home.

Comment

• They need to call up Jackie Moon from the Tropics. Really set the shit off
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jackie Moon!!!

There we go. Looks like the Pistons are rolling with their young lineup:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They do need to take inspiration from Jackie Moon when the Tropics were getting close to the free corn dogs. If Beef Stew has to block Killian Haye's shot, so be it.

Comment

• F Beef Stew we need Dukes out there

”He’s won a check, that says $10,000. Look at the size of that thing.. 2nd half coming up next, DAMN IT!!”
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• T Pups came to play tonight.
                Last edited by froot loops; May 11, 2021, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• 2nd worst team in the league and 48% chance of winding up picking 5/6.

I’ve totally phased out hoops the past month since baseball came back. Hopefully we hit the lotto.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/...o-timberwolves

Pistons win big in loss to Timberwolves

2 hours ago

The Pistons are closing in on their highest draft pick since 2002. And maybe their first No. 1 overall pick since 1970.

Cade Cunnningham? Jalen Suggs? Evan Mobley?

In a matchup Tuesday night with major lottery implications, the Pistons were blown out by the Timberwolves. They won big in a loss.

The defeat all but assures Detroit of the second best odds in the lottery next month. The Pistons are one game clear of the Thunder with two games remaining: Denver (45-24) on Friday and Miami (38-31) on Sunday.

The Pistons entered Tuesday 1.5 games clear of the Timberwolves. A win would have dropped Detroit into a tie with OKC and left it just a half-game clear of Minnesota, Cleveland and Orlando.

But the Timberwolves raced out to a 22-point halftime lead, and that was that.

The Rockets have clinched the top spot in the lottery. Assuming the Pistons remain No. 2, the lowest they could pick is No. 6. They haven't picked that high since drafting Darko Milicic second overall in 2002.

Detroit would also have a 14 percent chance of picking first and a 52.1 percent chance of picking in the top four, tied with the Rockets and the third-place lottery team.

The lottery is set for June 22, with the draft coming on July 29. We'll see how it all unfolds. But the Pistons' rebuild already got a boost Tuesday night in a well-timed loss.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ya, that was a great pass. He put some english on it, too. Hayes is a major red flag with that hip labrum injury. History suggests it most likely will happen again and he a career ender type. You don't pass on Suggs if he is your BPA because you already have Hayes as a PG.

Comment

• 100% BPA.
                          Pistons are fine with young role players. Maybe if we are lucky, one of Hayes, Bey, or Stewart turns into a good starter (not just a role player).
                          Pistons need a superstar. Don’t care what position. BPA just like the Lions.

Having a player like Hayes wouldn’t prevent me from drafting Suggs if BPA.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bey is on his way to being something. Prob not a superstar but he has something as does Stewart.

BPA.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ya, Nova players are well coached. They are pro ready guys. That's an NBA program there. FSU is another one. Well coached guys who know how to play when they come out.

Comment

• 1 more game.. lose just one more boys

Turn this mf’er around next year
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X