Turn this mf’er around next year
    Don't win vs. Miami tomorrow night!
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Ben Wallace, Hall of Famer.

Comment

• NICE.
        Miss that Pistons starting 5... and Ben had the best player introduction ever IMO.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Big Ben and the HoF? Man I don’t know about that one
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Big Ben and the HoF? Man I don’t know about that one
            Why not? He was one of the prominent defensive players of his decade, and was nigh immediately recognizable. The Hall has been the Hall of Very Good for some time, and he more than qualifies in that regard.

Comment

• The basketball hall has both pro, college and international competition as it's scope so by nature so it is going to admit a lot more. Truthfully I find that to be a better approach than the weird cliquishness of the NFL or baseball halls.

Ben might be one of the weaker players to get in based purely on pro output. Rodman is the most comparable player but Rodman was a better defender and had a much longer prime. I'm of the opinion if the guy is borderline it's better to get in than not.

Comment

• I think Miami is locked in with the 5th seed. Hopefully they still come to play
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• One more game to lose. Can the pistons do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    I think Miami is locked in with the 5th seed. Hopefully they still come to play
                    Uh oh.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I was worried about that. Shit
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Miami is up, 69-47 at the Half.
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Pistons clinch the #2 Draft lottery spot, lose 120-107, which means they could end up anywhere from #1 overall to #6.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• They basically have a 52% chance of picking 1-4 and a 48% chance of picking 5-6.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
                              They basically have a 52% chance of picking 1-4 and a 48% chance of picking 5-6.
                              With our luck, we'd end up picking 6th.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• They can drop four spots? I thought the worst they could fall to was 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X