No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ha! Yeah I saw that. That’s savage but he’s speaking for the most of us. Bayless is a tool.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Speaking of the Stones, there a lot of talk about us trading Grant. Too bad he’s hurt at the moment which it could drive his stock down a little.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lakers Hold Internal Discussions On Potential Russell Westbrook Trade

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

Lakers, Blazers Among 'Dozens Of Teams' Interested In Trading For Jerami Grant

The Detroit Pistons receive calls from "dozens of teams" each interested in trading for Jerami Grant. While Grant is out for multiple weeks with torn ligaments in his right thumb, it is unlikely to impact his trade value.

The Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers are among the teams with interest in Grant.

Grant will become eligible for a four-year extension worth up to $112 million in the offseason. Grant will have one season remaining on his current deal this offseason.

The scenario of a trade and eventual extension is similar to the one the Denver Nuggets had with Aaron Gordon.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Paolo Banchero or Jabari Smith are on my wishlist for big guys at the top of the draft. If we can add an all star big to develop with Cade this team could be something in a few years.

Between now and then all we’d need to do is find a SG and trade Hayes.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And please no Chet Holmgren. No Gonzaga lanky white dudes that look like they’re going to break while they’re running.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's ironic that the Nuggets were the team to trade for and extend Aaron Gordon ... since they're the ones the Pistons took Grant from
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  And please no Chet Holmgren. No Gonzaga lanky white dudes that look like they’re going to break while they’re running.
                  I hope ur kidding. I'll take a green guy if he can ball out.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I was in Vegas and watched the Duke/Gonzaga game. Holmgren can play. It doesn’t “look” like he should be able to but he can. That said, I have a hard time seeing him being that effective in the NBA.

Comment

• I know he’ll grow into his frame but he’s 7 ft and he weighs 190lb. How will that impact his play is my question?

I just like Banchero. His mid range game is insane. He’s a big that shoots like Rip around that part of the floor.

The kid from Auburn is really nice as well. He could be the unicorn of the class. Either way, if the Pistons can hit on one of them to pair with Cade… the future will be bright

Theyll contend in the East sooner rather than later
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I know he’ll grow into his frame but he’s 7 ft and he weighs 190lb. How will that impact his play is my question?

I just like Banchero. His mid range game is insane. He’s a big that shoots like Rip around that part of the floor.

The kid from Auburn is really nice as well. He could be the unicorn of the class. Either way, if the Pistons can hit on one of them to pair with Cade… the future will be bright

Theyll contend in the East sooner rather than later
                        Thanks for this. I know less to nothing about College basketball this year. So now I have some players to watch when they're on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Thanks for this. I know less to nothing about College basketball this year. So now I have some players to watch when they're on.
                          Look at Holgrem and see what you think. They say he’s insane but all I see is a gigantic Gonzaga skinny that won’t translate to the NBA.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You have it all wrong. Chet is a unicorn. Think of him as a guard on offense and rim protector on defense. He’s skinny, but he has freakish length. He gets bullied under the hoop and totally lose position, but still just use his length to disrupt shots. He’s like Inspector Gadget. His length covers for his lack of weight.

I’ve seen him block shots, grab the ball and go coast to coast while dribbling behind his back. All fluid motion. He can shoot it from anywhere. Plus, he plays hard and is tough.

You have to get over the weight and focus on what he can do with that length. He’s like a faster Porzingis with handle and ability to drive by people out to the 3 line.

He’s a freak and with his skill level will translate with zero doubts to the NBA. He’s #1 all day.
                            Last edited by The King; December 24, 2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Banchero is Aaron Gordon. He’s a soft jump shooter who likes to face up and stagnant offense. Not a good rebounder. Doesn’t protect the paint. Is slow in terms of lateral movement. He’s not long. He just sort of bullies guys with his huge frame.

I’m not impressed by him. Aaron Gordon? Carlos Boozer? Blake without the freak AA? Jabari Parker? Michael Beasley?

I’ve seen this guy before and he’s somewhere in those comps.
                              Last edited by The King; December 24, 2021, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Yeah that's what I seein Banchero as well. Jabari Parker is a good comp
                                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X