No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As far as a position, his problem in Philly has been that Embid is there and Simmons is more comfortable playing down low in the center role. If you pair him with Cade Cunningham, you are really playing position less basketball.

Comment

• But where would he fit on the team? PG or SF?

Id rather Cade be the primary ball handler while he finds himself
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Green can drop 20 right now in his sleep. He’s going to be a monster.
        On 20 shots with his team losing by 10. He doesn't play "winning" basketball. He'll get his own. Yup. But at what cost?
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• When Embid is out, Simmons was playing center for the most part. He may bring the ball up,. but he is most natural offensively in the dunker spot. Neither might be the primary ball handler in that setup. As it is Cade plays off the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

On 20 shots with his team losing by 10. He doesn't play "winning" basketball. He'll get his own. Yup. But at what cost?
            By that logic, Cade isn't playing "winning" basketball either.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

By that logic, Cade isn't playing "winning" basketball either.
              Cade does other things that are foreign to Green like assists, defense and rebounding. Cade seems like a BB version of Stafford at times. He forces the issue where if he were in a better situation he would be happy just to distribute then to force some contested shots. In his history he hasn't been a guy that has forced shots up. Until now. He needs some dependable guys around him. Stewart is so offensively bad that he makes Big Ben look like Jabbar.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Christian Wood continues to put up some really damn good numbers. Good for him
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ya, when he decides to enter the game.

Comment

• Cade is figuring it out now. You can tell the game is slowing down. I think he’s going to be a star. He’s a basketball savant. Just wait until he goes through the league and figures out teams. He can do whatever he wants on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Cade is figuring it out now. You can tell the game is slowing down. I think he’s going to be a star. He’s a basketball savant. Just wait until he goes through the league and figures out teams. He can do whatever he wants on the floor.
                      The last game against Utah was really good for him. That one on one block he had was sweet. The kid can definitely play. I hope they lock up a top 3-4 pick this year and get him more talent.

Can we all agree now to trade Hayes? He's terrible.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• In went to my first Piston game in a long time. It was the one where Cade got kicked out. That sucked because they were going to lose, but the game was unwatchable for the last 18 minutes.

Comment

• Ya. Hayes has been puke garbage since day one. He fucking sucks.

Comment

• Hopefully Bay and Stewart become more steady next season. Bay looks like a world beater for stretches then completely invisible for more.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Cade with 34/8/8 and 4 blocks last night. TWO rookies in NBA history have done that.

Cade and JORDAN.

Comment

• Holy shit, that’s crazy. Him and Jordan. Wow
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X