Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they make the trade. That would be a fantastic deal for us
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ya, the righty Patrice Williamson would be fantastic.

Comment

• So Jaden Ivey would totally be a great fit with Cade, right?

Athletic… alpha scorer… can create… good education…
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          So Jaden Ivey would totally be a great fit with Cade, right?

I love Smiths game but Ivey would be awesome. I’d take him and not look back.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            So Jaden Ivey would totally be a great fit with Cade, right?

Ivey would be great. IMO, the best player in the B10 this year.

Comment

• Holmgren is a unicorn
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Kinda like Mobley from last year? Mobley might be the best rookie so far, but I’m not complaining. It’s early and Cade is awesome. Cade has been on fire recently.
                Smith, Ivey, Holmgren, and Banchero. At least 4 quality top prospects in the 2022 draft. I noticed that “the other Jaden” appears to have fallen off in mock drafts. Ha!

Wonder if the Pistons are going to trade Grant in the next 25 hours…
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Please no to Holmgren. It hurts watching that kid run. He looks like he’s going to fall apart.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Unicorns are magical creatures held together by the good in the world. He'll be just fine and awesome. KD lite?
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Please no to Holmgren. It hurts watching that kid run. He looks like he’s going to fall apart.
                      Dude. He takes 3 steps from the 3 point line and he's dunking.

Here ya go. Absorb the magic my friend. Breath it in

Comment

• Holmgren is a stud. A freak of nature. Porzingis with drive by ability and handles. Clear cut #1.

Comment

• I may put Ivey at #2. He’s a perfect fit next to Cade. I would rather take the explosive guard next to Cade than the bigs in Smith/Banchero I’ve seen before.

Comment

• That behind the back dribble and dunk was pretty sweet by Holmgren. I’m not saying this is a Darko bust. Im sure he’ll have a nice career but Gonzaga’s schedule is creampuff.

Im curious to see how the kid does against stacked competition in the tournament.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              I may put Ivey at #2. He’s a perfect fit next to Cade. I would rather take the explosive guard next to Cade than the bigs in Smith/Banchero I’ve seen before.
                              Cade and Ivey together would be a fantastic tandem
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                That behind the back dribble and dunk was pretty sweet by Holmgren. I’m not saying this is a Darko bust. Im sure he’ll have a nice career but Gonzaga’s schedule is creampuff.

Im curious to see how the kid does against stacked competition in the tournament.
                                Well, this happened...

Comment

Working...
                                X