Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post

you don't know anything about me...keep posting cyclical arguments seeking validation on a sports forum...i feel sorry for you honestly...

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
      Not sure why you'd use the ranking position to determine average. Stafford never had a single year with his team being league average in total rushing yards. Only one season of his career has he had a running game be league average ypc at 4.3 that year was 2011. Not once has he had either above average.

The 2011 year saw a defense that was well below average in both yards and points. They were not good.

They made the playoffs and while stafford threw two picks late he would've needed absolute perfection to win and would have likely still lost. The defense was decimated by the Saints who never punted and the Lions rushed for all of 32 yards.

You're welcome to argue about
      Stafford's skill if you want but If you want to try and make an argument that hes had a solid running game and defense at the same time then you're an idiot arguing things with no basis in reality and will continue to be ignored. As most on this board already have.
      They are a passing centric team, that is expected.

Comment

• lmao a classic dwt approach is to try and insult someones intelligence...all the while feigning intellect to avoid the fact that the one place he probably gets his minimal social interaction is a site where the majority of interactions are bereft of any actual substance...dwt is about as interesting as a styrofoam container... attention seeking at its finest...you have been weighed, measured and found wanting...go lions...fuck dwt

Comment

• Originally posted by madatgravity47 View Post

lmao a classic dwt approach is to try and insult someones intelligence...all the while feigning intellect to avoid the fact that the one place he probably gets his minimal social interaction is a site where the majority of interactions are bereft of any actual substance...dwt is about as interesting as a styrofoam container... attention seeking at its finest...you have been weighed, measured and found wanting...go lions...fuck dwt
          Put me on ignore, or at least pretend to.

Comment

• Ignore is your friend
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

Put me on ignore, or at least pretend to.
              Nah, that'd be giving you what you want...for whatever reason you get a false sense of satisfaction from people ignoring you

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post

Sigh - and 10th (2013) and 6th (2012) in rushing TDs - cherry pick your stats much?
                Lol. You ask me for my metrics, I give them to you then you fail with inaccurate attempts multiple times. Then YOU move the goalposts to a metric I did not lay out, then say "I" cherry pick? Sorry you can't shoehorn your facts into my original argument. Bottom line, when it comes to a middle of the road or better rushing attack and defense at the same time, one Matthew Stafford hasn't had much, if any of that. I propose that is a big reason why there is a lack of hardware and playoff wins. When you start looking at the "elite" QB's, you'll find a significantly different story.

Comment

• Please stop engaging with the troll. You're giving him what he wants. He's a moron.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3rdRGR View Post

Lol. You ask me for my metrics, I give them to you then you fail with inaccurate attempts multiple times. Then YOU move the goalposts to a metric I did not lay out, then say "I" cherry pick? Sorry you can't shoehorn your facts into my original argument. Bottom line, when it comes to a middle of the road or better rushing attack and defense at the same time, one Matthew Stafford hasn't had much, if any of that. I propose that is a big reason why there is a lack of hardware and playoff wins. When you start looking at the "elite" QB's, you'll find a significantly different story.
                    don't mind him man...he does not get paid to think lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 3rdRGR View Post

In all fairness, one of your metrics is useless (YPG), because you actually have to TRY to run the ball to get rushing yards. Lions lived at the bottom of rushing attempts virtually all of Stafford's career to date. The "excuses" have been plenty, and the Lions have tried to address those excuses repeatedly - yet they still struggle to run the ball. The fact is the only thing they haven't changed at least 3 times in Stafford's time in DET is the QB.

If there is one thing the good QB's knew/know how to do (which you failed to address by the way), it's that they get their team into favorable situations and out of obvious bad situations fairly regularly.

Comment

• Yeah..... the Lions organization has tried to address those holes.

And failed.

Cuz, ya see, they suck.

The more you know.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It's a comedy of failures. Stafford is the only thing they got right.

Go ahead and parade the Mikkel Leshore's, Jahvid Best and Titus Young experiments in front of me. The success of Calhoun, Blue, etc. as this franchise has churned out a billiion teams with top notch talent everywhere it matters.

Fuck, they've gotten a QB and a long snapper right, and a couple of kickers in the last 4 decades. Jaysus, man.

I wish I believed it was as easy as changing a QB, or MFF's dentures, or eye transplants for a few refs. This team is fukken cursed.
                          Last edited by dpatnod; October 15, 2019, 03:08 AM.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That game highlighted the difference in QB play.
                            A lot of the catches the Lion receivers have to make are circus catches.
                            Or there in tight coverages that they have to fight for or out leap their defenders and land on their backs.
                            Rodgers throwin dimes.
                            But the Lions need a well officiated game and they may have won.

Comment

• You got your pulse on it Sherlock.

Comment

• Not only does Rodgers throw some dimes out there, when he gets stopped on 3rd down with bad passes or lamely falling to the ground he asks for the refs for some help and they oblige. In the state farm commercials the insurance agent is wearing khakis and a red shirt, he should be wearing black pants and a black and white striped shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X