No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Sunday, Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford became the fastest quarterback in NFL history to reach 40,000 passing yards. It's one of the greatest statistical achievements any athlete can have...

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
      Harrington had he not leave for college after his junior year and stayed for his senior year. Could had been something else.
      Or just as good...SOMEWHERE else.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Teams that give up a ton of yards but not a lot of points are generally outliers. You are much better off being stingy with the yards. There is a correlation with yards given up. Gonzalez and Fraquar know this but they want to be difficult.

Comment

• Stafford is now second for TD passes in the NFL. And some are still attacking him.

Comment

• They will never stop.

Because the Lions suck and will never put a team together.

Immersed Virtual Reality GIF by ondrejzunka
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last season and this season, sure.....but no difference than his 11 year career. The D gave the game away, but Mediocre Matty could have changed that dynamic in both those games. Great QB do that, QB's who win playoff games do that, Great QBs who win Championships do that. Mediocre Matty doesn't.

Comment

• It almost seems like He beat a Superbowl Champion team..... uh, last year. Hmmm. Guess you'll need a new theory.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Stafford HOF speech
                        " I remember playing with great players and great coaches. We had great achievements. We played a good Dallas team in the playoffs. If I had made a better throw to the tightened, and a flag wasn't picked up we may have won.
                        But the best highlight was beating the Patriots in week 3 of the same season that they won the Super Bowl. We only won 6 games that year but boy was that a defining moment moment for me and my team.
                        Thank you for this great day. Thank you Mrs. Ford for putting faith in me to accomplish my goals of reaching to be the highest paid athlete without winning anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          It almost seems like He beat a Superbowl Champion team..... uh, last year. Hmmm. Guess you'll need a new theory.
                          I'll go to my grave thinking that Belichek and Brady threw their beleaguered former coach a bone that day. Unfortunately you only get one, so expect that every time they meet NE afterwards they are going to get the full force of NE's fury. Exhibition, Regular Season, doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                            It almost seems like He beat a Superbowl Champion team..... uh, last year. Hmmm. Guess you'll need a new theory.
                            It's not the first Super Bowl reigning Champion team he's beaten. But like all the others, we was just riding the wave. I know this is difficult for you, try to think and stay on topic.....now at what point in that game did the team have to count on Mediocre Matty, with, the game on the line, did he make a play that secured a Lions victory?

Comment

• Just the last 60 minutes.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

I'll go to my grave thinking that Belichek and Brady threw their beleaguered former coach a bone that day.
                                Wait...you seriously think they lost that game on purpose?

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X