Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals updated their BB 2012 board. What a jump for Glenn Robinson III, he jumps to a 5* and all the way to #11 overall. McGary drops to #30, Stauskas up to #71.

Other notables:

Wisconsin's Sam Dekker 5* #13 overall.
    Indiana's Yogi Ferrell 5* #19 overall
    Michigan States Gary Harris 5* 25 overall (Kaminsky drops to #113)

The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
      Sounds to me like WW Wes is to basketball nationally what Eddie Martin was to h.s. basketball in Michigan in general and U of M Basketball in particular some 20 years ago
      On a much, much larger scale, it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        I'm really hoping for Dominic Woodson......or that Michigan somehow pulls a rabbit out of their hat and Nerlens Noel decides to come here this fall. I think there's a .01% chance of that happening, though. He's either a Wildcat or a Hoya. I don't even know if we were ever recruiting him.
        Nerlens committed to Kentucky today. They were also possibly going to get Shabazz Muhammed but he opted for ucla.

Calipari is losing his touch!

Comment

• They had better incorporate the lob a lot more this year:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMfmWMIbR18"]Glenn Robinson III Season Mixtape!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I posted this earlier in the season but since these guys will be matching up at least twice next year, let's just watch GR III against Gary Harris. Also, 2013 Wolverine Zak Irvin is #12 in white.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6EsP-lyYfg&feature=related"]Glenn Robinson III Drops 30 On Gary Harris & HSE - Game Highlights - YouTube[/ame]
            Last edited by *JD*; April 12, 2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• More about Spike, including quotes from Coach Beilein.

Michigan commitment Spike Albrecht signed his letter of intent today to officially join Michigan’s 2012 recruiting class. Albrecht committed on his official visit over the weekend and joins Glenn Robinson III, Mitch McGary and Nik Stauskas as the fourth member of Michigan’s top ten ranked class. Here’s John Beilein on the Albrecht signing: “Spike Albrecht […]

Comment

• I know we were scrambling to find a replacement PG when Burke was talking about declaring for the draft but Spike's HS numbers don't jump off the page at you. Even the role players on top 25 teams were stars in the their states. What am I missing with this kid?

9.3 points, 6.9 assists and 3.7 reb
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He played at a prep school in which almost everyone was playing D1 next year. Great competition. And he was a star on his HS team.

Who do you suggest?

Comment

• 7apg in HS basketball sounds pretty good to me, but I don't follow enough to know how easy it is to rack up that many assists in that setting.

Comment

• He was MVP in his league tournament and he played on the same AAU team with McGary and GR III. Good friend of Z. Novak. You have to figure that those three had some input with JB. Intangibles count too.

Comment

• The 7 APG does look nice but I was more leaning towards the PPG stat. I must admit i haven't been big on following the recruiting in awhile but I was a little shocked to see it was so low. When I think of a star athlete going from HS to a big school like U of M I just figured it was low.

I didn't factor in that he was playing with a much higher caliber competition as you pointed out Oracle. Hell I hope he turns into an All American.

Anything to help Big Blue get back to winning big games.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• For comparison sake, I don't have the stats handy, but McGary averaged like 12ppg.

Same league.

Comment

• Damn.. Well that's sobering.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Those ppg averages for Spike and McGary mean to me that we won't need 5 basketballs on the court to keep everyone happy

Comment

• I think Spike averaged 21 and 6 back in Indiana.

Comment

Working...
                                X