X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're ranked.

Comment

• What is their ranking? I was watching them yesterday, and Michigan didn't even appear in their top 25.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• oops ... went to their website.

They have us at #12. MSU is at #8.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Gotta say I really prefer Reggie Cameron to any other '13. We really need a stretch 4, with the ability down the road to play some 3. Hope the visit goes well with him and we can get him on campus soon.

Comment

• I'd take Woodson over him. He looks like he's a load. I know we have Donnal coming in but could potentially lose McGary after one year. We still don't know how much Horford, Bielfeldt and Donnal will contribute and I think we need some other guy with offensive punch to couple with Morgan. Woodson is also a shotblocker.

We won't be hurting but I think Woodson helps more than Cameron. Either would be very good to land, though. Cameron has had some comparisons to Smot's game.

That said, there seems to be some buzz about Michigan being in good shape with Cameron.

Comment

• Rivals Ranking update:

Irvin **** 63

Walton **** 72

Donnal *** 116

Hatch *** N/A

I'm guessing this will be updated at least once more this summer since AAU ball is starting.

Comment

• For 2013, James Young (Troy, MI) is the highest rated potential (at this point) Michigan target. He's at #9. He has to be the highest rated Michigan product in years. Maybe a decade?

Since we potentially are losing both GR III and TH Jr. at the end of next season, bringing in a combo of Young and Irvin would be very nice on the wings.

Woodson is at #27, Monte Morris (PG) is at #82 and Cameron is at #136.
                Last edited by *JD*; April 18, 2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Last I read we weren't even recruiting Young. Grade issues amongst others.

Comment

• And Jaren Sina is another guy we visited just yesterday on the same trip as Cameron...ranked #90 overall on Rivals. Alabama decommit if I remember right.

Comment

• Yeah. He's 6'2" and a SG. I just can't get pumped about him yet.

Interesting about Young. Rivals may be falling behind as for who is recruiting him.

Also listed is Trey Zeigler's younger brother, Byron. He's ranked #68 and is a SF at 6'6".
                      Last edited by *JD*; April 18, 2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• My bad, I guess Sina is at worst a combo guard (as umhoops has referred to him. I thought they'd called him a SG) who has played some PG. I just watched a highlight video of his and he did some nice things. Not super speedy or athletic but effective.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tadPn-2T8vQ&feature=player_embedded"]Jaren Sina Basketball Highlights from LeBron Camp & Cancer Research Classic - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post

Since we potentially are losing both GR III and TH Jr. at the end of next season, bringing in a combo of Young and Irvin would be very nice on the wings.
                            Damn I hope GRIII stays more than one season.

Now if we win it all and he's our MVP of the tourney that's a different story.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• GRIII actually talked about staying 4-years at M. I'm really high on his talent level (deserving top 15 in nation overall) and with his father, money shouldn't be an issue so hopefully he stays around till he's a likely lottery pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                I'm glad they stopped recruiting ADV. There was nothing on tape that looked overly impressive to me. Albrecht looks fine, and will fit into JB's system.
                                ADV committed to the fuckos yesterday. I hope that doesn't come back to sting us. He looks like a 4 year player so we'll see how he does as a Junior and Senior.

Comment

Working...
                                X