Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, there's a bit of griping going on over the season tickets. Basically, it will come down to who spends the most/donates the most to accrue the necessary points and therefore get the best seats. Longevity of season ticket holders will mean nothing, from what I can tell.

There's a lengthy explanation over at mgoblue.com if I'm not mistaken.

I might be able to work a connection and pay someone to get some tickets for me who has a lot of points built up. We'll see.

Comment

• I love the Lions forum but U of M having its own forum over here is so much cooler then the current thread there.

Little brother trolls it far far too often. Man it's nice having you guys here.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They're just in panic mode there. spartie knows that, in their worlds, "Winter is Coming".

Comment

• Little brother trolls it far far too often. Man it's nice having you guys here.
          They know better than to step foot in here for very long. We have very little tolerance for little brother nowadays. And JD is correct. They know their time is running out.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As long as we keep Maurice Taylor from driving any of our recruits around we should be good.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              They know better than to step foot in here for very long. We have very little tolerance for little brother nowadays. And JD is correct. They know their time is running out.
              Over at the old WX forum we used to have a couple of msu sympathizers who were regulars and decent posters, despite their love for the wrong colors---what happened to them (MasSpartan comes to mind)? I wouldn't mind having a sparty poster or two around here as long as they aren't instigators (don't want any Spartan in Houston types) ; this forum (and its predecessors at the Freep and WX) has a long history of tolerance for the viewpoints of the enemy.

Besides, if we can put up with the likes of DSL, Talent, Wiz, Clash, Ent, etc., then I suppose we could deal with a little brother or two, too.

Comment

• I thought MojoSpartan was a pretty decent guy. Steve H is still a Facebook friend of mine, and we talk occasionally. Spartan in Houston was the sparty equivalent of Strangelove. Sparty On hasn't been around for a long time now.

They can post here, I'm fine with that. I just want them to know their role.

Comment

• I feel kinda bad for Sparty in Houston. All of those years spent making grandiose predictions about his team slapping us around and wining the Big Ten, and then he disappeared shortly before they stopped being ridiculous. He must have loved the RichRod era.

Comment

• I like Froot Loops and nhwbrooklyn, despite their birth defects.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                      I like Froot Loops and nhwbrooklyn, despite their birth defects.
                      I take it you're talking about them as being spartie fans?

nhwbrooklyn hung around for a while, off and on, last football season, seemed to be OK.

Froot Loops used to frequent the WX Detroit Tigers Forum and seemed to have very few "fans"/friends over there. Granted, the Tiger's Forum tended to be a bit "clique-ish", so that might have been part of the problem, but FL seemed to be quite abrasive at times, too. I personally didn't have any problems with him, but if he brings that "attitude" here along with being a spartie fan, I don't think it would be a good mix.

Comment

• I don't think either of them are jumping over here.

Comment

• I kinda of miss not having Chuck (Hardaway) and Packy. It's too bad we have lost Regel and Heater along the way too.

Comment

• Isn't Packy "Wings Fan"?

Comment

• Another kid on the radar for 2013. Rivals has him at #121.

I'd rather get Woodson, if possible, but Cameron does have some good schools interested in him: http://www.umhoops.com/2012/04/15/qa...ng/#more-29367

Comment

• I know that ESPN has Michigan hate to the nth degree, but why don't they even rank our incoming basketball class in their top 25?

Do they know something, or know nothing?

Comment

Working...
                                X