Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how far we go next year may depend quite a bit on Timmay regaining his shooting touch, which he seemed to do at the end of last year.
    I think a McGary, Morgan, Little Dog, Trey, Timmay starting line-up will be our best option. If Stauskas could provide real scoring off the bench we would be in very good shape. Horford, Vogrich, and Spike are likely the only others who will see meaningful playing time next year.

Comment

• Damn we're going to have a nice squad next season..
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Agreed, for the most part. I could see Eso come in as back-up PG at least early on but he had some turnover issues against pressure before he got injured.

Max and McLimans will battle for mop up minutes unless the bigs get in foul trouble.

Comment

• ESPN doesn't rank our incoming class in their top ten anymore.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think TH2's shooting percentage was a reflection of his taking more contested shots than last year, as defenders know better how to play him.

Comment

• Stu and Zak were great players and M will miss them, but they weren't exactly scoring threats that other teams had to respect (although I'll give you that they made some very timely shots in their careers).

I think with McGary and Robinson on the floor instead of Zak and Stu, it will open things up again for Hardaway. He'll find more space, less defensive pressure, and I think we'll see him progress to where most of us think he should be in terms of offensive production.

I'm excited for next year already! May have to buy a package of tickets. Don't think I can do the whole season, unless someone was interested in splitting!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                ESPN doesn't rank our incoming class in their top ten anymore.
                They have us at #12. Rivals has us at #7.

Comment

• I'd split with you but we'd probably want some of the same games, no? But for sure I'm going to be getting a package. Perhaps consider the idea when packages come available? For sure there'll be not a whole lot of opps to scalp at cost next year, which is what I did most of this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    I'd split with you but we'd probably want some of the same games, no? But for sure I'm going to be getting a package. Perhaps consider the idea when packages come available? For sure there'll be not a whole lot of opps to scalp at cost next year, which is what I did most of this year...
                    I wouldn't mind, hack. I'm sure there is an equitable way to divy up the best home games. We can talk about it in the near future if we both want to do it.

Comment

• Sure, let's keep it in mind.

Comment

• Not sure if you guys would care, but witht the new way they are doing season tickets, not sure how good of seats you'll be able to get buying a package. Might be better off doing individual games if you care how good the seats are.

Comment

• Thanks for the advice but what do you mean?

Comment

• BBall season tickets are going to be similar to how football does it now. Based on how many "pts" you have(I'm assuming by donations, etc). There's a lot of long time season ticket holder upset on the Rivals bball board because they are going to have worse seats because they don't have enough points. I don't know all the particulars because I don't live in Michigan anymore and won't be getting tickets, but maybe something to look into more.
                            Last edited by The Oracle; April 14, 2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• I wish I lived within an hour of Ann Arbor--while the 2 1/4 hour drive for a day of tailgating and Michigan Football is absolutely fine, that same distance seems a lot longer and more difficult, especially when it comes to the winter-time driving, for Michigan hockey and Hoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X