This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    Terrance Williams SF decommitted from Georgetown. M will be in it along with Virginia & Stanford...

Only other targets left are Hunter Dickinson C https://247sports.com/player/hunter-dickinson-46036187/ and Joshua Christopher SG https://247sports.com/player/joshua-...pher-46047630/
    Jace Howard too...and maybe Adam Miller. Miller verbally committed to Illinois last month but said this immediately after:

Comment

• Michigan offered 2021 SG Trevor Keels (#35c) today. He played on the same AAU team as Hunter Dickinson and Terrance Williams. He was also involved in a tournament this past weekend that Juwan attended. Isaiah Todd, Dickinson, and Williams were all playing there as well.

Juwan, Jalen, Izzo, and others all watched Emoni Bates last night, whose game was in EMU's arena.

Comment

• Emoni would be a good get, but I think Izzo probably has the inside path.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Really? I'd understood that he wasn't keen in college in general.

Comment

• I guess Texas Tech brought the smoke to Louisville tonight.

Comment

• Zeb and Hunter Dickinson were on ESPNU last night and they mentioned during the broadcast that they got the feeling from Dickinson that he was going to make his college announcement sometime next week.

Comment

• Three CB's came in today, all for Hunter Dickinson to Michigan, including Sam Webb. HD also announced on social media that he'd be making his choice this week.

Comment

• Awesome. Sounds like it might be a done deal.

The bloom came off of the rose a little bit last week, but it looks like Howard can really recruit. He needs a good season to back it up now.

Comment

• I think if you had only one thing to say about the Bahamas games, it's that they shot the lights out. One thing I really didn't like was looking like the road team at home against Oregon for the first ten minutes. There's so much to be encouraged about still.

Comment

• Add 6'4" SG Jett Howard (#53) and 6'6" PF Gregg Glenn (#33) to the offers from the Class of 2022. Glenn plays with Jett on the same AAU team, so I'm sure Juwan's seen plenty of him. Glenn's listed as a PF on 247, and I guess that's good height for a 15 year old. From the highlight clip I saw, he looks more like a SF.

Comment

• Dickinson's in, which is fantastic. Gonna be really interesting to see what Juwan does with an old-school center. He and Johns should/could be an ideal two-headed monster; one for the big lineup and one for smallball. Castleton hasn't yet proven he's in the rotation. This year's slowest developer, it turns out, which is odd in a sense because Juwan is supposedly so good working with bigs. Not to write off Castleton, and he's still a bit skinny, but I really thought he'd be a much bigger contributor this year.

So the class at this point is Dickinson, Jackson, possibly Todd. Christopher is on the board and seems unlikely, Terrance Williams is planning to visit and looks like a great system guy. Todd can be a one and done, and unless Christopher comes, Todd will quite possibly be the guy we ask to iso his way into tough buckets. Dickinson isn't a guy the NBA will love, so he could be ours for 3 years or maybe even 4. Williams, if he comes, is another talented system player you win with in college but isn't an NBA body. Jackson's a top-75 recruit, so won't be on the NBA's radar as a freshman unless he explodes immediately.

I'd be totally content with Dickinson/Todd/Jackson/Williams with room to add someone late in the cycle, or a grad transfer. I'd be less content with Dickinson/Jackson/Williams, but Todd's recruitment is going to be one in which you hit until the whistle stops.
                        Last edited by hack; December 20, 2019, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• There's still Jace too. Currently ranked #180. Zeb, by the way, is up a couple of spots to #61. As it stands, Michigan now has the #6 recruiting class in the country.

Comment

• The first Crystal Ball for Terrance Williams to Michigan came in. Jerry Meyer is the one who put it in and has a 91.3% prediction success-rate (84 for 92) this year. Williams will be making his OV this weekend.
                            Last edited by *JD*; December 24, 2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• He picked a decent weekend, at least weather-wise. No snow in the forecast and weekend temps in the 40's.

The team plays UMass-Lowell on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                He picked a decent weekend, at least weather-wise. No snow in the forecast and weekend temps in the 40's.

The team plays UMass-Lowell on Sunday.

He's from D.C. so weather probably isn't a big concern for him. That said, it can't hurt!

Comment

Working...
                                X