Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/823312798977552387[/ame]

"he will no divide us"... through actions that cause division..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• If it wasn't already clear.. the far left is no different than the far right.

Comment

• The Far Right is not loaded down with policy positions and narratives that directly contridict each other in Orwellian style. The Left is a hilarious mess of logical impossibilities, cognitive dissonance, and general lunacy, which is why the Far Left is such a strong magnet for the severely mentally ill.
        Last edited by Hannibal; January 23, 2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post

btw... my bet would be this is innocent, but still... the left would be screaming if Trump did this.. party politics.
          Ent- It's not innocent at all, actually. It's a photoshop

Comment

• DSL... thanks. Like I said, out of character for BO. I didn't guess photo shopping, just thought it was incidental.

Comment

• Would make a funnier joke if it was Bill.

Actually -- not really. That joke is horribly played out so never mind.
              Last edited by Hannibal; January 23, 2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• So at noon today I looked around and saw many posts of people who believe CNN posted pictures of the inauguration that were misleading at best.. like photos before the crowd was in place. I've seen pictures of buildings circled and different angles.

What I haven't seen is people in attendance showing the crowds from their own cameras. You'd think if the crowd was that big, those pictures would be showing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Would make a funnier joke if it was Bill.

Actually -- not really. That joke is horribly played out so never mind.

right or wrong, if it was Bill, I would have said something like Bill being Bill.

Comment

• Bill would have squeezed that a bit.

Comment

So at noon today I looked around and saw many posts of people who believe CNN posted pictures of the inauguration that were misleading at best.. like photos before the crowd was in place. I've seen pictures of buildings circled and different angles.

What I haven't seen is people in attendance showing the crowds from their own cameras. You'd think if the crowd was that big, those pictures would be showing up.
                      When you're on the ground it's probably pretty hard to get a good representative photo, but there are at least a few photos that show the area near the inauguration platform absolutely packed during the actual ceremony. I don't have trouble believing that Obama drew significantly more for his inauguration, but the one comparison photo that shows the big open white space is Fake News. I am thoroughly confused about this because I thought that only Fox News and Rush Limbaugh produced fake news and I could trust CNN to always tell me the truth?
                      Last edited by Hannibal; January 23, 2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

So at noon today I looked around and saw many posts of people who believe CNN posted pictures of the inauguration that were misleading at best.. like photos before the crowd was in place. I've seen pictures of buildings circled and different angles.

There's no arguing the fact that the parade was attendance was, to put it kindly, sparse in comparison to some others. It was plainly visible on live TV from multiple networks.

But, #altfacts.

Comment

• Ent,

Here is another totally legit pic of Obama:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Force Awakens is bad. Really bad. It is adequately fun on the first viewing but it holds up very poorly on the second or third view and falls apart spectacularly if you think about it for a few minutes. Very typical shitty lazy Hollywood writing.

Rogue One is much better. Not a great movie but interesting and actually coherent for a change. I fully expect Episode VIII to be complete garbage. The third trilogy is being written and directed by committee and if Episode VII is any indication, they will be infused with all kinds of phony mysteries and gaping plot holes ala Prometheus and the Lost series, because that is what passes for great "writing" nowadays.

I don't know, I liked it, my kids liked it. That's all that matters to me, but get on with your bad self.

Comment

• "the left would be screaming if Trump did this.. party politics."

Gee yah think maybe Trump bragging about all he has to do is grab a woman by her cunt and she'll follow him anywhere might come into play in assessing the motives behind similar conduct? Naaaawww. Just plain old party politics at work.

Comment

When you're on the ground it's probably pretty hard to get a good representative photo, but there are at least a few photos that show the area near the inauguration platform absolutely packed during the actual ceremony. I don't have trouble believing that Obama drew significantly more for his inauguration, but the one comparison photo that shows the big open white space is Fake News. I am thoroughly confused about this because I thought that only Fox News and Rush Limbaugh produced fake news and I could trust CNN to always tell me the truth?
                                How is it "fake news"? Is it not a picture of the inauguration or is it photoshopped or is it something else?
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X