No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, Geezer knows Mart Laar??? THE MART LAAR!!!???!!! Holy fucking hell. MART LAAR!
    No applause, just throw money.

Comment

• Is Mart Laar still host of the Today Show?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Unspeakably awful.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What does a pirate say when he turns 80?

Aye matey!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A pirate walks into a bar and walks up to order a drink. The bartender looks at him and notices that he has a steering wheel attached to the fly of his pants.

The bartender says, "Hey! Do you know you have a steering wheel hanging out of the fly of your pants?"

The Pirate answers, "Aye, I know. It's driving me nuts!"
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol

Comment

• It's the Estonia Skypers. The mascot is a headset.

Comment

• The formula for Tucker Carlson's show was pretty easy to figure out after just a few episodes. Invite on someone from the looney left, the dumber the better, stare at him with a dumbfounded look for 3 minutes, and once it's abundantly clear to the audience that the Left has no f'ing clue, dismiss the guest as deranged and move on. It makes Al Sharpton's appearances on O'Reilly look like the Huntley-Brinkley Report.

Comment

• Carlson is a natural when it comes to dumbfounded looks.

Comment

• Be that as it may, if you've see some of the nutjobs he's invited on, then you'd understand. These people ought not ever speak for anyone in any venue under any circumstance including and especially at their own fucking trial, which I'm sure is right around the corner. And ol' Tucker parades them about as representative of the "left."

Last night some woman claimed DJT wasn't just worse than Hitler, he was FAR more DANGEROUS. And there sat Tucker, dumbfounded.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He is more dangerous, as long as you put it in the right context: Hitler 2017 vs Trump 2017.

Didn't think of that, DID YOU?.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Be that as it may, if you've see some of the nutjobs he's invited on, then you'd understand. These people ought not ever speak for anyone in any venue under any circumstance including and especially at their own fucking trial, which I'm sure is right around the corner. And ol' Tucker parades them about as representative of the "left."

Last night some woman claimed DJT wasn't just worse than Hitler, he was FAR more DANGEROUS. And there sat Tucker, dumbfounded.
                          I am happy he's found a level and setting for debate which suits him. Although I suspect even in those circumstances, he'll be in over his head before long.

Sounds like they are taking that Jimmy Kimmel "Man on the street" bit seriously over at FNC. But, whatever sells I guess. It's basically all theatre now.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Be that as it may, if you've see some of the nutjobs he's invited on, then you'd understand. These people ought not ever speak for anyone in any venue under any circumstance including and especially at their own fucking trial, which I'm sure is right around the corner. And ol' Tucker parades them about as representative of the "left."
                            Change that from "left" to "right" and I think you've got the resumes for half the Trump staff/spokespeople.

Comment

• Town hall protests are organized, therefore illegitimate. Legit political movements shun top down organization

Comment

• Tucker Carlson is a pretty adept chameleon. Whoever cuts the check can dictate his political views. Trump has the nuclear football, therefore he has the potential to more dangerous than anybody in history. That goes for any president however, the big difference with Trump is he has shown very little in the way of ability to handle any sort of crisis.

Lord help us if the country finds itself in a real crisis. It must be continually emphasized that he inherited a very good situation. Much, much better than Obama, who inherited a true disaster. GWB was thought to inherit a good economy, but it was already an economy headed toward a crash. Trump has been a succession of unforced errors, it is scary to think what this clown is going to do when something bad happens. These are supposed to be the salad days.

Comment

Working...
                                X