No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a relief!!!! Trump hereby declares April as National Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Everyone rejoice!

Comment

• Trump settles Trump University lawsuit. Will pay out $25M to the people he defrauded

The approval of the settlement, assuming it stands, brings to a close a case that garnered outsize national attention during the presidential race.

Comment

• Farcus went from DOD to the Hillary Campaign. Now we are to suppose that the Hillary campaign did not coordinate with the White House?

I liked the quote hack posted about the smug Roman Emperor who had moved his bowels But the best quote I have found about Trump is:

The mainstream media takes Trump literally, but not seriously.
        Trump supporters take Trump seriously, but not literally.

Comment

• Geezer keeps on rolling snake eyes providing content, just a few days ago he was posting Eli Lake's ridiculous story, now this deluded Farkus meme. He needs new Russian Bots to inform him.

Comment

• Taibbi is a lot more than smug. Seething. With good reason.

Comment

• Thought this was pretty good

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Lol... post office called last in line at 10:20.

One person is still on her hour lunch too. So basically they are open from 8 to noon and you get an hour lunch. Passports are 9-noon or ten to noon depending upon who answered the phone (people are laughing in line about what they were told).

If it wasn't for the need of rural mail, I'd say shut this down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by entropy; April 1, 2017, 10:31 AM.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• They've processed one passport in 40 minutes.

Comment

• Yes.. govt at its best

Comment

• DSL:
                      Hey Geezer, Fox just reported that they can confirm that two WH staffers are the ones who provided Nunes with his info. You ready to believe in this yet? Or is Fox a lying pack of lefties hellbent on destroying Devin Nunes, who unlike nearly all politicians, is a man of impeccable character?
                      I'm still waiting on a link that says that 2 WH staffers provided Nunes with his information. You really should leave your mischaracterizations to Buzzfeed or Mother Earth.

Comment

• One person is still on her hour lunch too. So basically they are open from 8 to noon and you get an hour lunch. Passports are 9-noon or ten to noon depending upon who answered the phone (people are laughing in line about what they were told).

If it wasn't for the need of rural mail, I'd say shut this down.
                        Yes. Zero chance anyone loses their job over poor customer service. This is precisely the model that hack and others promote for the whole economy. When you look at the VA and the PO, it is merely incompetence. At the EPA the incredible delays are intentional. The left's solution: turn more of the economy over to the government workers, that'll fix it.

Comment

• Almost three hrs later and we are done. 8 families in front of us all doing kids passports. 3 hrs. Smh

Comment

• Don't why you are doing it at a Post Office on a Saturday. After all, you can do the application and probably the whole process online.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                              Don't why you are doing it at a Post Office on a Saturday. After all, you can do the application and probably the whole process online.
                              No you can't, but you can fill out the forms and have them ready when you get to the Post Office.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                No you can't, but you can fill out the forms and have them ready when you get to the Post Office.

Correct. For kids we have to be present and prove these are our kids. It's for the safety of the kids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by entropy; April 1, 2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X