Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Did he threaten to nuke California? Or provoke a nuclear war with NK that will, hopefully, result in the nuking of California? Or at least deport Stan Kroenke, the entire Laker organization, every last USC fan and "The" Oracle?

It would be nice to have the opportunity to vote FOR someone rather than against someone for a change. This could be the policy move that gets me there!
    That's not nice.

Comment

• Hoss:

62-3!

GFY!

I remember when Team Husker wasn't entirely brain dead.

Yes, I still miss Old Scribe.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• well 10 days of vacation seeing the mom --watching a cubs game, vowing never to watch firework show at navy pier and seeing some art and natural history and generally relaxing with a few stogies and scotch with a couple of cubes.

and what did I miss from this place after 2 weeks?
        that there's still a hundred million working age stiffs not contributing--somehow fruit thinks grandma is part of that hundred million
        that wizard should be placed on ignore along with his entire XX family tree
        that the word of the day is "BOMBSHELL" quote unquote
        so we go to chitown and stay at this place called the London house
        they immediately upgrade us to the king suite or whatever its called --go to the room on the 6th floor open the curtains and TRUMP towers in all their glory with his name sprawled across the front. iam you'll be happy to know that 4 night stay was half financed by your generosity in finishing second in office pool with the other half going to meals museums and Wrigley field

Comment

• On second thought, I would advise that the State of Ohio deport talent someplace truly unbearable...perhaps Berkeley, CA. Sentenced to life at hard labor, working customer service at concerts for Phish and Greatful Dead tribute bands.

Comment

• Talent deserves Fresno or Victorville, places hed be right at home.

Comment

• Twitter is the Fresno of the internet.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm partial to Twentynine Palms.

Comment

• That would work, you can find employment in Desert Hot Springs or something with the boys in Palm Springs.

Comment

• Paul Goldstone, the publicist who arranged the meeting with Don Jr. stated in an email to Don that the material he'd receive at the meeting was part of a Russian government effort to help elect his dad. So Don Jr. agreed to this meeting expecting to be presented with information that he was told in advance had come from the Russian government. Turned out to be fake...but did Don Jr. know that beforehand?

It would be good to view the exact wording in the email but this can't be all that good for Don Jr. It might also help explain why the WH itself leaked part of this story...to get ahead of it
                    True. But why can't they view the alleged email, or, better yet, publish it?

NYT has cried wolf enough during the last year that their "reporting" should be viewed with a jaundiced eye when they admit they have no proof.

I read an article over the weekend about the word "collusion". It seems that the word's only place in the law is relating to actions in the anti-trust, "combinations in restraint of trade" area. The word has an ominous connotation, but "collusion" as it relates to politics is legal. Collusion with a foreign government is also legal. This is why Dershowitz says that there cannot be any "obstruction of justice" because there has to be an underlying crime, and, even if everything the left says is true, there is no crime.

Comment

• You haven't seen the emails?

Comment

• Don Jr. himself has posted the full email chain. You can read it for yourself now. This GOldstone guy contacted Donnie Jr. and told him that a "Russian govt attorney" wanted to meet and had information for the Trump campaign from the "Crown Prosecutor of Russia".

So Don Jr. agreed to this meeting expecting to receive info from official Russian govt sources. Turns out he got conned...but he was apparently quite willing to receive help from the Russian govt.

Clearly the Times contacted the White House about this to verify details before publication and the WH decided to get as much out as possible ahead of the story. They were obviously prepared. Please also note that the anonymous sources for this story were all "white house advisors" and the accuracy of the story has not been challenged by anybody there; their defense is "there's nothing wrong with what he did".

Comment

• Geezer:

Politically, it's "collusion" -- whatever one things that is -- that probably matters. Criminally, it's conspiracy, which has a specific definition.

Comment

• Barstow is where its at

NTC NTC

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              True. But why can't they view the alleged email, or, better yet, publish it?

NYT has cried wolf enough during the last year that their "reporting" should be viewed with a jaundiced eye when they admit they have no proof.

I read an article over the weekend about the word "collusion". It seems that the word's only place in the law is relating to actions in the anti-trust, "combinations in restraint of trade" area. The word has an ominous connotation, but "collusion" as it relates to politics is legal. Collusion with a foreign government is also legal. This is why Dershowitz says that there cannot be any "obstruction of justice" because there has to be an underlying crime, and, even if everything the left says is true, there is no crime.
                              You are behind the curve on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I'm partial to Twentynine Palms.
                                Seriously.........have you ever set foot in this God forsaken place?

Of course, this is where the USMC has a base. I've spent plenty of time there in 110 degree heat living in tents.

Misery.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X