Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    Yup. Good points. The Catholic Church also recognized the sin of "usury" which meant charging interest on lent (bad pun) money. Since the Jews did not have a religious compunction against charging interest, they were a virtual monopoly in the "money lending" business. That's why you still hear the Rothschilds being vilified on alt-right sites. The Jews controlled the financial system.
    So the Jews got the money, Catholics got to molest children. Seems fair.

Comment

• Robert Byrd...lol. Dude's been dead almost a decade and conservative hack talking heads still bring him up to score points.

Just like Hannity's big story last night was about a FOIA request re: Loretta Lynch on the tarmac. Never avoids the story of the day, that Hannity.

Someone on Fox commented that stories about the Swift Boat veterans pretty much vanished once the election was over. Stories about Clinton will continue to go on and on every time Trump receives even the slightest criticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        So the Jews got the money, Catholics got to molest children. Seems fair.
        You spelled Sandusky wrong...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Robert Byrd...lol. Dude's been dead almost a decade and conservative hack talking heads still bring him up to score points.

Just like Hannity's big story last night was about a FOIA request re: Loretta Lynch on the tarmac. Never avoids the story of the day, that Hannity.

Someone on Fox commented that stories about the Swift Boat veterans pretty much vanished once the election was over. Stories about Clinton will continue to go on and on every time Trump receives even the slightest criticism.
          DSL...you are dead to me.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Going by the rules as stated by Seinfeld, I think you are not allowed to make teeth jokes, wiz. You would have to have teeth in order to do so.

Comment

• Implants don't count?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Please don't tell me Wiz is making the stupid argument that people like Byrd and Thurman and Helms were racists and Democrats so therefore it is Democrats that are racist.

Please don't tell me that he is going to make the argument that it was the Democrats of the 50s and 60s who opposed the civil rights movement to try to prove that the Democrats of today are racists

Please tell me that he is smart enough to know that the parties switched ideologies and those people switched parties as well.

Please tell me that he knows that it is ideologies, not party names from 60 years ago that matter.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Please tell me you dont know hes trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Implants don't count?
                      Only if they jiggle like real ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Please tell me you dont know hes trolling.

I have had that argument more than a few times when somebody posts the same sentiment on facebook.

If he is trolling, he got me.
                        Attached Files
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Maine's Governor said taking down Confederate monuments would be "just like" tearing down the 9/11 memorial in NYC. Wow. wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            I have had that argument more than a few times when somebody posts the same sentiment on facebook.

If he is trolling, he got me.
                            Yeah, especially on fb, they throw that out there when they got nothing else. Wiz has never had anything.

Comment

• LAIR!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Maine's Governor said taking down Confederate monuments would be "just like" tearing down the 9/11 memorial in NYC. Wow. wtf?

If you believe the start of removing monuments will lead to a never ending removal in the future... i.e. Censorship, then you say this. I do think it is reasonable to be concerned about freedom of expression limitations (excluding violence and limiting freedoms of others...). I also believe that analogy or fear mentioned by the gov is poor... one is a monument about a past we no longer support and the other is about a tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X