Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?\_(ツ)_/?

Comment

• I thought OpEd was dead--since he voted for trump he has become resurrected

next it will be puter and his protege boortz followed by shiny vs wiz round 3884

but back to the current topic

talent obviously has strong passion for the plight of the Jews--have you been to Jerusulum talent?

amazing that the center of 3 major religions can find its way to such a small part of the world leading to the brutality and hate only deep religious feeling can bring on.

Comment

• Recommended documentary about that:

Comment

• this is why I voted republican

I would LOVE to get my SS back and invest it like I wanted to

Comment

• I killed shiny. And liney. And marty. Anyone with a moniker ending in "y" should be fearful.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Right crashy?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• change your name to wizardry

Comment

• shaddupy
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• ...oh he shined...you could say he mooned too!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The whole neo-con label was applied to liberal interventionists that fell out of favor with the Democrats and turned to the GOP. Guys like Bill Kristol and Richard Pearl, the pax-Americana types that drove the Iraq nonsense. There is no need to try some weird label on Hillary Clinton for foreign policy. For all intents and purposes she was/is a neo-con on foreign policy.

Ed Blazer provides a soothing narrative on Trump's heroic stabilization of the Mid East, I think it is a rose colored glasses view. Some of the things were already happening, it is yet to be seen what he does. If nothing happens great, but I don't think we are dealing with master strategists.

Comment

• What's stable? It's less stable.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not saying it is more or less stable, that is Ed's scenario.

Comment

• Trent Franks (R-AZ) expected to announce his resignation any minute now. No explanation has been given but everyone's expecting it to be sexual misconduct-related. He's a Freedom Caucus guy

On a related note, there's a rumor going round that the Wash Post and CNN are working on a major story that could accuse up to two dozen members of Congress with some form of harassment/misconduct stuff

Comment

• men are pigs

Comment

Working...
                                X