X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING...

February 2, 2018
    Declassified Memo

Nick Saban has won more national championships than all other active coaches -combined.

###

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      The best and most concise summary of the import of the memo.
      It's a great summary except that Carter Page was already gone from the campaign when the FBI submitted the October FISA application.

And the FBI had Page on their radar going back to 2013. And had previously gotten a FISA warrant to listen in on him in 2014. And oh, the Russian Spy Service had attempted to recruit him in 2013 but eventually concluded he was too stupid to be of use (Not too stupid to be a foreign policy expert on the Trump team, though).

The idea that it's outrageous that the FBI was monitoring this guy is ridiculous. I've seen cons like Jonah Goldberg (Talent's boy) acknowledging this.

Mr. Page, a businessman, met in 2013 with one of three Russians who were eventually charged with being undeclared officers with Russia’s foreign intelligence service.

Comment

• Yesterday you told me you want to read the Demcorats' memo and see the underlying intel, but today it seems you've pretty much made up your mind.
        I just stated the fact that Comey testified in June that the dossier was salacious and unverified, and then in October used it for a FISA warrant.

I'd like to see the transcript of the McCabe testimony, because if it is true that he said that without the dossier there would be no FISA request for a warrant, then that explains why McCabe was so unceremoniously fired on Monday. I believe the Dems on that particular point.

But overall, DSL, you are the one who has made up your mind. Is it really all Nunes' fault?

Jesus, the Hillary campaign funded a oppo research document, using RUSSIAN SOURCES, compiled by a foreign spy, the 0bama Department of Justice used to obtain the ability to spy on the Trump campaign, in the attempt to rig an election, and then, with the appointment of a special prosecutor with no underlying crime, attempt to overthrow a democratically elected president.

There are a lot of things yet to be seen, but we know there was no Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. I fully expect Meuller to come in with some finding against Trump as a pretext for impeachment, but it will be in the nature of obstruction of justice where there is no crime. The more investigation that goes on, the better it is for the Republicans. We have learned that Hillary and the DNC paid $ 12 million for the production of the dossier. We had it confirmed today that the FBI paid Steele for the same information and continued to pay Steele. We confirmed today that Steele and Fusion GPS both were meeting with MSM outlets trying to get the dossier into the public consciousness. We learned today of Steele's hatred of Trump, and that is new.

What I believe you progs have to ask yourselves is "Is the threat of a Donald Trump Presidency worth doing what the DOJ and FBI higher-ups did?" Specifically, what is the threat of this man?

He seems to me to be doing well as President, and he is keeping his promises. For example, Trump ran on building a wall on our southern border. Now he is asking for $ 25 billion to build the wall. That is a lot better than sending $ 150 billion to Iran as a bribe, but none of you Progs see it that way.

Why is Donald J. Trump so dangerous that you would countenance the government itself violating the fourth amendment in order to bring him down. What has he done to deserve impeachment? You know the fix is in, and you know Mueller will find something. But why? Why did these political operatives within the DOJ feel it necessary to break the law in order to stop him?

Comment

• Nick Saban has cheated more than all other active coaches -combined

fixed
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            DSL:

If what McCabe said is true, then it?s troubling. No two ways about it. The discussions we had sort of centered around whether they would have obtained the warrant but for the Oppo research.

Now, I only find it troubling because I?ve always thought Page was a nobody (unlike done on the left who thought he was a huge player back in April).

Otherwise, I?ll take the memo largely for what it is.
            I think Page was probably a nobody as far as the campaign is concerned. But intelligence services were very much aware of him stretching back to 2013, as the article I just posted describes.

The McCabe stuff is troubling, Talent, but I would for one, say that the Dossier is not 100% lies and supposedly, supposedly, the Dem memo is going to argue that the FBI made the FISA court aware that it came from a "biased" source, contrary to what the Nunes memo states. And even if it did come from a 'biased' source, evidence from people with axes to grind are obviously not inadmissible in court.

Releasing the warrant and application would be great. It'd be nice to know how much the Dossier was relied upon. Trump could have done that at any point if it meant total vindication and hasn't done so.

But I'll reiterate for the Trumpists present: even this memo acknowledges that the Russia investigation began with GP, which is something many cons have tried to deny for months.

I'll throw a little shade on the Dems now too because I don't see what's in this document that threatens national security. They should've just stuck with the memo being an entirely partisan document, which it is.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Geezer- You believe there was a massive conspiracy within the FBI to destroy Trump and get Hillary elected. Yet all the biggest conspiractors have been proven to have had information that the Trump campaign was under investigation and none of that leaked during the campaign. Yet Comey held press conferences repeatedly to declare that Hillary was under investigation.

Bizarre behavior from Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Yates, Boente, and whomeever else...they hated Trump furiously because they're all secret progs, they had damaging info on Trump, and they kept it secret. Chose to damage Hillary, whom they adore, instead. All part of the devious plan I guess.

Comment

• DSL:
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL

We’re way more in agreement than not.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• bootlicker
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        bootlicker
                        Deere-fucker

Comment

• Tractor-fucker...get it right...dumbass...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This'll keep Wiz busy for about 2 minutes

Comment

• Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                I fully expect Meuller to come in with some finding against Trump as a pretext for impeachment, but it will be in the nature of obstruction of justice where there is no crime.
                                This. The Dems will say "I told you so!" if we so much as find out that Trump failed to properly disclose which hand he uses to comb over his hair. They need something desperately to salvage The Great Drumpf-Russia Conspiracy of 2016. They threw every last chip in with this one in a transparent attempt to overturn the results a legitimate election.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; February 2, 2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X