X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That rug really tied the room together
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVmL7CsT1w"]Tool - NEW Adam Jones Video! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        Ironic as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Ironic as fuck.
          your delusion is off the charts!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I only eat Chinese in full Chinese karate dress, and then I only eat Pad Thai. That shit is the bomb. Those little devils and their giant bowl ovens.
            This is very good!

I was on a plane not too long ago and there was a family that had traveled to the States to visit family and they were on their way back home. They had a layover at SeaTac and I swear to god another passenger suggested they eat at Panda Express. Lol!
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• This is an interesting article from Cato.

To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Ugh... do any of you realize how bad Chinese food is for you? That deep fried crap can be like - eating 5 Big Macs

Health warning labels should be on certain Chinese foods that contain dangerous amounts of salt.

Comment

• Wuss
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fine. Go eat some kale and quinoa, Nancy.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• i wonder why

Last edited by Kapture1; May 24, 2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Hey Y'all! - As this plaque grows, it narrows the lumen of the artery (the space in the artery tubes), thereby reducing both the oxygen and blood supply to the affected organ (like the heart, eyes, kidney, legs, gut, or the brain).

Ill eat almond chicken - once a year - and I take off all that damn bread.

Comment

• There’s no greater tribute to those Chinese fucks than Panda Express. Or the Cobra Kai. Close call.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You would be wise to listen to Talent on all things gook
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seriously I feel like shit if I eat crap like that. I need my 8-9 bottles of water every day, after working out - fruit + 2 bananas maybe some yogurt - then whatever for dinner.

Comment

• Throw in a Little oatmeal

Comment

Working...
                                X