Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    yes, but i wouldn't rule out the June 12 meeting from happening. or a summit taking place in the future
    Who said it did? It may all work out. To date, it has not.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• DSL:

Here's looking at you kid
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wizard:

Sprechen sie duetsch, Baby?
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I had the Kung Pao Beef. Couldn't go with the General Tso's after I found out he lost Shiloh.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The average IQ in this thread is approaching historically low levels...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I had the Kung Pao Beef. Couldn't go with the General Tso's after I found out he lost Shiloh.
              Well, to be fair, General Tso was sort of thrust into a tough spot. General Neyland had those American boys on the run, but he was shot down and taken out of the battle. Fortunately, he recovered in time for the upcoming season. Your boy General Tso had to take over and wasn't quite familiar with the gameplan. He proved no match for the Ohio Contingent of Grant, Sherman, Hayes and Shula.

The South was never the same, at least not until The Nick's carpetbagging restored some sense of pride to the Conquered People.

So, yes, Kung Pao. But, maybe not...let me tell you about the peanut...

Comment

• You know in China they don't know how to make Chinese food properly? It's very disappointing when you go in and ask for your favorite strip mall chinese dish when in Beijing, and they just look at you dumbfounded when you ask for mongolian beef.

Those bastards need to know how to cook their own fucking food for Buddha's sake.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That's why the cultural appropriation comment was off the mark.

Comment

• The fact that Mongolian beef is your favorite Chinese dish is disturbing on many levels.

Comment

• If it isn't sesame chicken, it's crap.

Comment

• You either like Mongorian Beef or you're an evil-doer.

It's not really my fav, though.

Comment

• I only eat Chinese in full Chinese karate dress, and then I only eat Pad Thai. That shit is the bomb. Those little devils and their giant bowl ovens.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            I only eat Chinese in full Chinese karate dress, and then I only eat Pad Thai. That shit is the bomb. Those little devils and their giant bowl ovens.

Excellent. Exactly. Pad Thai is one of my favorite Chinese meals. Well, that and sushi.

Comment

• What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/r3ebOxltJ1w[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X