No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump demonstrates that his hero's "big lie theory" is having an impact. As Americans, we can all be proud the president holds Goebbel's propaganda tactics in such high esteem.

One is the most cacophonous man in America, the other is the most silent. And as they head for a seemingly inevitable clash, both are living out the creeds that made them who they are.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• This new forum will take some getting used to.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Please see the Forum Admin thread in the Lions forum to add some feedback.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Here, let me test out the upload attachments feature...

Screenshot 2018-05-30 at 3.57.29 PM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• test
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Where am I?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Better question - what are you?
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• One hundred thousand years ago, a caveman was out hunting on the frozen wastes when he slipped and fell into a crevasse. In 1988, he was discovered by some scientists and thawed out. He then went to law school and became.. Unfrozen Caveman Poster aka Wizard.

Ladies and Gentleman of the forum, I'm just a Caveman. I fell in some ice and later got thawed out by your scientists. Your new forum frightens and confuses me. Sometimes the retarded liberal posts here make me want to get out of my BMW and run off into the hills or whatever. Sometimes when I get a message on my fax machine, did little demons get inside and type it? I don't know. My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts. But I do know this...when Jon posts pretty much anything you can be certain it's moronic.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is it me or does this new forum setup make "The" Wizard's posts read less stupid?
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Is it me or does this new forum setup make "The" Wizard's posts read less stupid?
                      It's just you

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Is it me or does this new forum setup make "The" Wizard's posts read more stupid?
                        FYP

Comment

• guess it would help if gowdy had actually seen any documents

course gowdys other statement that trump need not worry--Mueller is investigating the Russians not trump seems to have not been noticed

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            guess it would help if gowdy had actually seen any documents

course gowdys other statement that trump need not worry--Mueller is investigating the Russians not trump seems to have not been noticed
                            I would like to ask him if the FBI did everything proper and by the book, what other political campaigns have spies (or informants since apparently he's never heard the word spy before in his life)? Why did Halper contact Page a month before the FBI investigation began? Why did the FBI spy meet with Page in London BEFORE DNC emails were released, and BEFORE the start of the FBI investigation? If Trump wasn't the target of the investigation, then why didn't Comey inform Trump about the use of informants after Trump took office? Why wasn't there informants contacting the other campaigns, Hillary's or Stein's if their purpose was to find Russians and protect the candidates?

Last edited by Kapture1; May 31, 2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              guess it would help if gowdy had actually seen any documents

Both Alan Dershowitz and Judge Napolitano, who frequently defend Trump, say it's sounding more and more like Spygate is a much ado about nothing. So isn't it interesting that the Republicans with prosecutorial or legal experience are defending the FBI or saying it was justifiable, and the political hacks and dimwits with marketing degrees are frothing at the mouth about spies?

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I would like to ask him if the FBI did everything proper and by the book, what other political campaigns have spies (or informants since apparently he's never heard the word spy before in his life)? Why did Halper contact Page a month before the FBI investigation began? Why did the FBI spy meet with Page in London BEFORE DNC emails were released, and BEFORE the start of the FBI investigation? If Trump wasn't the target of the investigation, then why didn't Comey inform Trump about the use of informants after Trump took office? Why wasn't there informants contacting the other campaigns, Hillary's or Stein's if their purpose was to find Russians and protect the candidates?

Page was a known Russian contact. Haven't we established this a hundred times already? If Hillary's campaign had people on the edges that were being contacted directly by known Russian agents or had a history of doing so, I'm fairly confident they would've gotten a look too.

I also enjoy how you alternate between being outraged that the FBI was spying on Page one day and declare Page to definitely be an FBI mole the next. Whatever's more convenient to argue any given day, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X