Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Nope. He presented no evidence that he was being singled out and the Judge said so. He also took a guilty plea and admitted he knowingly committed crimes.Boo hoo hoo.

Why do so many conservatives have a victimhood complex?
    the 0bama campaign received 1.8 million in illegal campaign contributions, no one goes to prison. They were fined 375000 for failing to disclose millions of dollars in contributions and missing deadlines for refunding millions in excess contributions, there is no threat of prison. D'Souza wrote a 15,000 check

why do so many progressives have a cunt complex?

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Why do so many conservatives have a victimhood complex?
        It's because they're a bunch of echo chamber snowflakes. When confronted with facts and/or reason, the standard response is CLINTON!!!! or OBAMA!!!. It doesn't hurt them to spew nonsense where an attempt at cognizant thought risks inducing a coma.

But I blame Melania for all of this. She's obviously not holding the pillow down long enough or hard enough.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• 3fa3.png

Comment

• Trump tells reporters he's considering commuting the sentence of Rod Blagojevich...LMAO. Blago's wife has been going on Fox News frequently to tell the audience (hint hint, Trump) that Patrick Fitzgerald prosecuted Blago, and Fitzgerald was a good friend of Comey's. So it musta been totally unfair, amiright??? Blago was also on Celebrity Apprentice right before he went to jail where he got praise from Trump for having guts or some bullshit.

Kapture now put in the unenviable position of talking about Blago being a "great person" that was horribly mistreated simply because Trump happens to like the guy

Comment

• Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Michael Grimm, the Trump cock-gobbler and convicted felon that's running for Congress on Staten Island got totally screwed by his idol: Trump awards his blessing to Dan Donovan instead. What's incredible here is that Trump says Donovan supported his tax cuts. Either Trump is lying or he's just clueless; Donovan voted AGAINST the Trump tax cuts and also happened to vote AGAINST repealing Obamacare. I imagine Trump figures Grimm can't win the general so he's cutting his losses and supporting the moderate.And he has such little respect for his base, that he'll deliberately lie to them in order to convince them Donovan has supported Trump's agenda more than he really has.

Comment

Trump tells reporters he's considering commuting the sentence of Rod Blagojevich...LMAO. Blago's wife has been going on Fox News frequently to tell the audience (hint hint, Trump) that Patrick Fitzgerald prosecuted Blago, and Fitzgerald was a good friend of Comey's. So it musta been totally unfair, amiright??? Blago was also on Celebrity Apprentice right before he went to jail where he got praise from Trump for having guts or some bullshit.

Kapture now put in the unenviable position of talking about Blago being a "great person" that was horribly mistreated simply because Trump happens to like the guy

except i'm not

Comment

• Sam Clovis, a former national co-chairman of the Trump campaign, is one of three Trump figures known to have been contacted by FBI informant Stefan Halper during the 2016 presidential campaign. Clovis received an email, out of the blue, from Halper, whom he did not know, on August 29, 2016 ? after Halper had been in touch with Carter Page and just before he contacted George Papadopoulos.

Page and Papadopoulos were peripheral, sometime volunteer Trump foreign policy advisers, but they are key figures in the investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to rig the 2016 election. Clovis, who is not suspected of any wrongdoing, has testified and been interviewed for a total of 19 hours, by his own count, before special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators, before Mueller's grand jury, and before the House and Senate intelligence committees.

During all that testifying, Clovis never knew about Halper's connection to the FBI. Only recently, from news reports, has Clovis learned about Halper's true role. And that has prompted Clovis to re-play his brief and seemingly inconsequential encounter with Halper in light of a wealth of new information.

rest of article is here

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...o-papadopoulos

but in essence that fbi informer set up papadoppolus to meet at a party with the Australian diplomat a known Clinton sympathizer to the tune of 25 million

that diplmat was the final straw in the intelligenc committes calling this a counterintelligence investigation and keeping trump out of the loop instead of a criminal investigation

Mueller has dropped GP entirely he served his purpose getting the outgoing administration the power to use counterintelligence measures under the guise they were looking at the Russians and not trump. total fokkin BS---GP wasn't even a paid staffer by the way--just a dupe to get access to the trump campaign

I'd love to see the social media ads bought by those Russians that were indicted by Mueller also. evidently all that shit is in russiian. fokkin hilarious nothing can influcne American voters like a bunch of shit written in Russian posted to social media

so we will see what the fisa warrants have to say but as far as I know that is spying---- textbook definition when fisa warrants are approved on 4 separate occasions to tap into the communications of multiple individual talking to carter page/ and whoever talked to the people who talked to page. That gentleman is how you operate a nice little spy ring. Once you aresusceptible to counterintelligence measures what else could it be but spying.

if only gowdy actually had access to the documents you know? im sure those fisa documents that started this whole thing would have been of interest. think he saw those?
                  Last edited by crashcourse; May 31, 2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

if only gowdy actually had access to the documents you know? im sure those fisa documents that started this whole thing would have been of interest. think he saw those?
                    I can guarantee that Gowdy has seen more than you, Kapture, Rush Limbaugh, Giuliani, or anyone else in Trump's House of Jackasses that spouts conspiratorial nonsense daily.

Give me one reason to make me think that you or Rush Limbaugh are both more knowledgeable on legal matters and Spygate and are also more objective than Gowdy?

Comment

• DeitwL7WkAABB8Y.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        Sam Clovis, a former national co-chairman of the Trump campaign, is one of three Trump figures known to have been contacted by FBI informant Stefan Halper during the 2016 presidential campaign. Clovis received an email, out of the blue, from Halper, whom he did not know, on August 29, 2016 ? after Halper had been in touch with Carter Page and just before he contacted George Papadopoulos.

Page and Papadopoulos were peripheral, sometime volunteer Trump foreign policy advisers, but they are key figures in the investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to rig the 2016 election. Clovis, who is not suspected of any wrongdoing, has testified and been interviewed for a total of 19 hours, by his own count, before special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators, before Mueller's grand jury, and before the House and Senate intelligence committees.

During all that testifying, Clovis never knew about Halper's connection to the FBI. Only recently, from news reports, has Clovis learned about Halper's true role. And that has prompted Clovis to re-play his brief and seemingly inconsequential encounter with Halper in light of a wealth of new information.

rest of article is here

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...o-papadopoulos

but in essence that fbi informer set up papadoppolus to meet at a party with the Australian diplomat a known Clinton sympathizer to the tune of 25 million

that diplmat was the final straw in the intelligenc committes calling this a counterintelligence investigation and keeping trump out of the loop instead of a criminal investigation

Mueller has dropped GP entirely he served his purpose getting the outgoing administration the power to use counterintelligence measures under the guise they were looking at the Russians and not trump. total fokkin BS---GP wasn't even a paid staffer by the way--just a dupe to get access to the trump campaign

I'd love to see the social media ads bought by those Russians that were indicted by Mueller also. evidently all that shit is in russiian. fokkin hilarious nothing can influcne American voters like a bunch of shit written in Russian posted to social media

so we will see what the fisa warrants have to say but as far as I know that is spying---- textbook definition when fisa warrants are approved on 4 separate occasions to tap into the communications of multiple individual talking to carter page/ and whoever talked to the people who talked to page. That gentleman is how you operate a nice little spy ring. Once you aresusceptible to counterintelligence measures what else could it be but spying.

Solid source.

Comment

I can guarantee that Gowdy has seen more than you, Kapture, Rush Limbaugh, Giuliani, or anyone else in Trump's House of Jackasses that spouts conspiratorial nonsense daily.

Give me one reason to make me think that you or Rush Limbaugh are both more knowledgeable on legal matters and Spygate and are also more objective than Gowdy?
                          I am not-- rush is not and I'm wondering how gowdy can make that statement without seeing documents that initiated this--did he see the fisa warrants---nope

But this is real

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...tencing-605153

GP appears will have no role in testifying or any further use for Mueller

and I have to say clovis appears to know a helliva lot m,ore then anybody you reference. he's the only one that sat in front of Mueller for 16 hours and he is the only one who has direct involvement who has put together a rational explantion as to what happened and Mueller cant do a damn thing about it to get him to stfu

Comment

• I hope all of Meuller's future indictments are made at a state level to prevent Chump from further obstructing justice through his (ab)use of pardons.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• and to be clear, to date they have Trump on 0 crimes, and all they have left is their perjury trap.

in the end all they can hope is that Trump sits with Mueller and flaps his jaws. THAT'S LITERALLY IT

entire bs Russian investigation was launched against Trump before there were ANY evidence, by the FBI's spy contacting members of the Trump Campaign prior to the hack of the DNC servers, prior to Downer meeting with the FBI about GP, prior to the actual FBI investigation.

and there's STILL no evidence of collusion.
                              Last edited by Kapture1; May 31, 2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Ohmygosh! The Trump/Kim summit IS happening after all!

... oh wait - wrong Kim.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X