No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The United States has the least reliable power in the OECD. There are more power outages here than in any other developed nation..."

Comment

• The mysterious subpoena that's been rumored to be part of the Mueller investigation is for a foreign company, not an individual. The company has been ordered by the US Appeals court to comply with the subpoena.

Could it be Deutsche Bank? Rosneft?

EDIT: Nevermind, definitely not Deutsche Bank since the subpoenaed entity it's a government-owned corporation. Could maybe one of the Gulf countries then too

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ompany-1068725
      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 18, 2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• DuvHiAmWwAAFmQO.jpg

Comment

• do you believe the outgoing administration should be wiretapping the incoming national security advisor in its conversations with the foreign minister 4 weeks prior to inauguration?

do you believe the fbi should send peter strzok to the white house to interview Flynn under the direction of james comeY?

do you believe that someone knowing that interview took place should be allowed to leak it to the Washington post undermining the incoming administration from day one?

do you REALLY think Flynn is a traitor?

this is what happened in regards to turkey-- https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...did-for-turkey

course I know what 4 answers the never trumpers woiuld give--but this one really rubs me raw--now to top it off use the word traitor for Flynn makes me sick

Comment

• Flynn has a legal gun to his head, no way he is withdrawing his plea, and no way is he actually going to defend himself in front of this judge. he withdraws then he can count on the prosecution going after his son, and another million in legal bills. And likely they toss in the charge of acting as a foreign agent without registering.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              do you believe the outgoing administration should be wiretapping the incoming national security advisor in its conversations with the foreign minister 4 weeks prior to inauguration?

do you believe the fbi should send peter strzok to the white house to interview Flynn under the direction of james comeY?

do you believe that someone knowing that interview took place should be allowed to leak it to the Washington post undermining the incoming administration from day one?

this is what happened in regards to turkey-- https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...did-for-turkey

course I know what 4 answers the never trumpers woiuld give--but this one really rubs me raw--now to top it off use the word traitor for Flynn makes me sick
              the left doesn't have a single problem with any of this. none of it bothers them, and Flynn doesn't really matter. Neither does Manafort, Cohen, or PapaD. The only thing that matters is smearing Trump.

Comment

• The right thing to do for the country is to have him sit in prison forever, so he can't continue selling state secrets to foreign enemies.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  The right thing to do for the country is to have him sit in prison forever, so he can't continue selling state secrets to foreign enemies.
                  except he wasn't doing that, and even the prosecution had to tell the judge that yesterday.

he was hired to lobby on behalf of the Turkish government while he was a private citizen, not a government official. He didn't "sell state secrets to foreign enemies", jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    do you believe the outgoing administration should be wiretapping the incoming national security advisor in its conversations with the foreign minister 4 weeks prior to inauguration?

Do you believe Flynn was lying and therefore committed perjury when he says he wasn't set up or 'entrapped'?

Do you believe Flynn's lawyers should be disbarred for allowing their client to lie in court and claim to be guilty of a crime he didn't commit?

And you can keep repeating the lie that Flynn was 'wiretapped' and I will correct you every time. The Russian ambassador was wiretapped.

Comment

• Flynn keeps on admitting he lied and deceived and yet crash keeps on choosing not to believe. That judge read the unredacted report and thats why he was so mad for Flynn selling out the country, Flynn must be giving up the farm for the SCO to ask for no jail time. How much must Flynn be spilling on the criminal activities of the Trump organization?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Do you believe Flynn's lawyers should be disbarred for allowing their client to lie in court and claim to be guilty of a crime he didn't commit?
                        this is simply not how our justice system works, and you know it.

When people take a plea, they often plea to the lessor charge, of which they might not be guilty of.

I remember when I was caught speeding in my youth and plead it down to defective equipment. Doesn't mean that if I had a lawyer, they should be disbarred for allowing me to plea to a charge I didn't commit lmao

be honest, you are better than that. Or perhaps you aren't.
                        Last edited by Kapture1; December 19, 2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Flynn keeps on admitting he lied and deceived and yet crash keeps on choosing not to believe. That judge read the unredacted report and thats why he was so mad for Flynn selling out the country, Flynn must be giving up the farm for the SCO to ask for no jail time. How much must Flynn be spilling on the criminal activities of the Trump organization?
                          I know you don't care to understand, but if he changes his plea, Mueller goes after his son for lobbying on behalf of a foreign government without registering. Also another million in legal bills, the dude was already forced to sell his house to pay for his lawyers. Apparently froot won't be satisfied until he has to claim bankruptcy and lose everything he worked his entire life over, including his son, to have his named cleared. Like I said, you really don't care about this, all you care about is smearing Trump. fuck flynn, he can die poor in the gutter for all you care.

Comment

• Trump is living in all of your heads.

priceless
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump orders remaining US troops out of Syria. I'm all for withdrawing the troops. Organized ISIS is gone so the pretext is good. If Syria is anything like Iraq, the locals will start killing former ISIS members as they find them. And of course, old scores will be settled with false accusations. Just like post WWII collaborators. Let the bloodbath begin. More significantly, we abandon Syria to Russia (which can be argued either good and bad) and solidify Russia's influence as a significant player in the ME. Makes relations with House of Saud a bit more tricky.

Trump declared victory over the Islamic State in Syria, “my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency,” he said. Key senators blast move

Furthermore, I submit as evidence this photo and near certain knowledge that no one has seen these two in a room at the same time. Draw your own conclusions.

piccc.jpg

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Trump is living in all of your heads.

priceless
                                Hey at least we have heads in which people can live. The only beast hardy enough to survive inside YOUR noggin is probably the cockroach.

Comment

Working...
                                X