Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    Washington post said fbi wiretapped flynns calls
    You didn't bother reading the piece if that's what you believe.

The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. FlynnThe calls were picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials and agents in the United States

Guess what, crash? If you call the Russian Ambassador in DC, there's a good chance the US govt is listening in.

Comment

• then leaked them to the press

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• course that's all good with you guys isn't it

strzok and comey eavesdropping interviewing then leaking information--sounds par for the course

Comment

• My wife's cousin was the arresting officer of Dahmer.

Comment

• crash did you read the Post story, or somebody else's spin on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                course that's all good with you guys isn't it

strzok and comey eavesdropping interviewing then leaking information--sounds par for the course
                We know they are listening to ours in Moscow. Are you saying we shouldn't be listening to theirs in DC? Or just those placed by American traitors?

Comment

• AA... supporting my opinion is the only quality post you've made in at least 12 months.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• A lot of what became the Mueller investigation spawned from counterintelligence of foreign allies, plus these nincompoops were terribly indiscreet about their actions. Its why when presidents get into office they turn in their personal phones, use a secure government official phone and use SCIFs to communicate with foreign leaders. They also prep ahead for these calls. Its all very complex and impossible to conceal if you plan on dealing with foreign agents to cash in,.

Comment

• Hopefully, this all leads to Trump crashing and burning... and then the GOP can start over or split into two. Maybe then I'll have a party I can vote for..
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I don't think so ent, Trumpism is the GOP. The anti-Trump forces left in the GOP are miniscule if they even exist anymore. They are behind him like we have seen with no other president, he lies about a lot of things but he was right about 5th avenue Republicans. Its quite amazing how stable the approval rate is, it seems like it never gets too far from 42 percent.

Comment

• Extremely stable. The question about this that I have is whether it takes another singular figure like Trump to corral these forces, or whether somebody can fake it or be a diminished version. He's so damn good as what he does. I don't think things are about to go back to normal, especially at the departmental level, where various Zinkes and Rosses and Devoses can probably continue to line their own pockets in relative peace. But I don't know that there can be another Trump in the White House. I think we're headed for a bit of a power vacuum.

Comment

• Things change, I don't think there is any sign that the GOP will split into two or go the way of the Whigs. They'll be under the grip of Trumpism until he's gone, then somebody else will come around and it will be different, maybe not back to normal but just away from crazy. In the primaries there was decent amount of revulsion, but they all got behind him after they won, anybody left who didn't retired. Parties in power assume the personality of the leader but as soon as the leader is gone so is that specific identity.

Comment

• There is serious money on the table now in ways that there weren't before. Cheney gave a masterclass in corruption, and Trump has provided the amateur/outsider version. I think in the history of corruption, there are very few examples of politicians leaving that money on the table. Obama's one -- no cabinet secretaries imprisoned, convicted or even indicted in 8 years. First time since pre-Nixon. IMO going back to "normal" would require a formal process of closing all the loopholes that Cheney and Trump have exposed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Kislyak was bugged. Not Flynn.
                                who unmasked Flynn and leaked the conversation? Someone in the 0bama admin, but who?

Comment

Working...
                                X