No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technically it is no longer a burn but a roast.

My youngest daughter is in middle school and is all about roasting, but she is horrible at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      Trump orders remaining US troops out of Syria. I'm all for withdrawing the troops. Organized ISIS is gone so the pretext is good. If Syria is anything like Iraq, the locals will start killing former ISIS members as they find them. And of course, old scores will be settled with false accusations. Just like post WWII collaborators. Let the bloodbath begin. More significantly, we abandon Syria to Russia (which can be argued either good and bad) and solidify Russia's influence as a significant player in the ME. Makes relations with House of Saud a bit more tricky.

Trump declared victory over the Islamic State in Syria, “my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency,” he said. Key senators blast move

Furthermore, I submit as evidence this photo and near certain knowledge that no one has seen these two in a room at the same time. Draw your own conclusions.

piccc.jpg
      With the US out of Syria, the road is also clear for Turkey to attack the Kurds there

Comment

• So not true...so can most spiders...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Word on the street is Republican Senators (who overwhelmingly support the war in Syria) are giving Pence an earful at a working lunch, since they can't talk to Trump directly.

Comment

• who cares what the warhawks have to say? we tried it their way, and ended up bombing 7 countries in the last decade.

Comment

• frigging word on the street

wiz=Grinch

You're a monster, Mr. Wiz
              Your heart's an empty hole.
              Your brain is full of spiders,
              You've got garlic in your soul.
              Mr. Wiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Technically it is no longer a burn but a roast.

My youngest daughter is in middle school and is all about roasting, but she is horrible at it.
                LOL - my kid is also a little fuzzy on this. But, as the kids say, Get Roasted, AlabagmanAlum!

Comment

• Buzzfeed won a defamation lawsuit brought against them for publishing the Steele dossier

Comment

• Trump yesterday: ISIS is defeated!

Trump today: Russia and Iran very upset we're leaving because now they have to fight ISIS without us. Anyways if ISIS bombs us in the future, they are doomed

Comment

• Timing?

North Korea: We will never de-nuclearize unless US removes its nuclear umbrella from both South Korrea and Japan. Accuses the US of essentially lying to the world about what was agreed on last summer.

Comment

• Russia isn't uoset, Putin said he supports the US withdrawing. I'm sure Iran is furious at it.

Comment

• ``Here -- I got you a region to influence. Merry Christmas, Vlad!"

Comment

• 3rekjzntnf521.jpg?width=626&auto=webp&s=c7df6b8a7c17d7239017dc41ac1783e11b597e1e.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Trump yesterday: ISIS is defeated!

Trump today: Russia and Iran very upset we're leaving because now they have to fight ISIS without us. Anyways if ISIS bombs us in the future, they are doomed

We will see what happens, but I fully admit he could be pulling an 0bama and fucking up royally by pulling out. We denied ISIS a caliphate, we did not defeat them.

Comment

• If Trump continues to cuck on issues that his voters care about then he has no chance of winning reelection in 2020. He is already wildly unpopular on a personal level, which means that he has almost no margin for error when it comes to policy. I knew that his cabinet was going to be a clown show, but it has been even worse than my expectations. He has been incredibly valuable when it comes to moving the Overton Window to the right, allowing taboo topics like immigration into the public discourse, and exposing globalism for people who have only recently started paying attention. He has inspired a worldwide revolt against open borders and globalism, with the yellow vest protests in France being the latest example. But that's not enough. We have but a short time frame to fix America's problems. There are some early indications that Generation Z is going to be the most Right Wing generation since WWII, but it might be too little, too late. The Left is close to a permanent, final victory. The events of the last couple of months have been very blackpilling.

Also -- it's becoming apparent that somebody needs to get Ivanka and Jared the fuck away from the White House. They are poison for this administration and they are giving him terrible advice. What is the point of defeating Jeb Bush if you are going to get the same policies via your daughter and son-in-law?
                                Last edited by Hannibal; December 20, 2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X