• Show
Clear All

• BTW, Jeff, you're a good moderator

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I've never seen it.
      Just a weird dude.

Comment

• I'm not sure about the expulsion, there has to be a high bar for that. And if they are going to expel him for a harassment settlement that was supposed to be undisclosed, all of the settlements need to be brought forth. I wish he would go on his own, but that has been the case with him for years.

Comment

• Trump's been telling people he likes the idea of a shutdown. Despite controlling every branch of government, thinks he can blame the minority party.

Comment

• San Francisco (CNN) A jury on Thursday found Jose Ines Garcia Zarate not guilty of homicide charges in the July 2015 death of Kate Steinle in San Francisco.

Jurors convicted the undocumented immigrant of being a felon in possession of a firearm after deliberating for more than 24 hours over six days.

Comment

• I don't know a thing about the case, but I predict rage tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                San Francisco (CNN) A jury on Thursday found Jose Ines Garcia Zarate not guilty of homicide charges in the July 2015 death of Kate Steinle in San Francisco.

Jurors convicted the undocumented immigrant of being a felon in possession of a firearm after deliberating for more than 24 hours over six days.
                This is the "Kate's Law" case for people who don't know. Wow.

Comment

• Im a simple guy, how is that not at least manslaughter? Fox news is going to erupt tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Im a simple guy, how is that not at least manslaughter? Fox news is going to erupt tonight.
                    Tucker's already saying he only got off because he's an illegal. Legal citizens are discriminated against.

Not sure how involuntary manslaughter was ruled out. I read where the jury was allowed to consider it.

Comment

• shocked that the jury comprised of San Francisco liberals would not convict him of involuntary. I am curious how they would have ruled if it were a straight white American citizen who pulled the trigger.

Comment

• Trump's been telling people he likes the idea of a shutdown. Despite controlling every branch of government, thinks he can blame the minority party.
                        And so would every conservative like a shutdown, preferably never to reopen the 20 % that would be affected. Unfortunately, Congress would not have the balls to REFUSE TO PAY the federal employees for the time the government is not funded. It wouldn't be a tough bill to write, one sentence really, but the Reps are the stupid party. If the 95% pro-Dem government union leaches had to make do for about two months without pay, I bet they would beg their Dem masters to fund the government.

And, to be clear, since 1996-7, the Dems have been the party to shut down the government, but their control of the media promulgates the fiction that the GOP did it. Newt shut it down successfully. The reason Republicans oppose a shutdown is that these cockroaches get paid for doing nothing. Just stop paying the unfunded parts of the government.

Comment

• Interesting that Richard Burr would go the record with the NY Times that Trump told him this

President Trump told Senators Mitch McConnell, Richard Burr and others that he wanted an inquiry into Russian interference in the election to come to a close.

Comment

• Not sure how involuntary manslaughter was ruled out. I read where the jury was allowed to consider it.
                            The jury was allowed to consider it. Testimony also showed that it was a ricochet that hit Steinley. The guy was probably guilty, but that is not enough for a conviction. As usual, I trust in the jury system. Before they finalized their verdict they asked for the weapon to be brought into the jury room. I suspect they tested how easily the trigger pulled. When a jury asks for that kind of thing, they are doing their duty.

Comment

• Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey...

[ame]https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/936341623184744448[/ame]

Comment

• The illegal was guilty of at least involuntary manslaughter. There's zero question. Oh well. He'll maybe get deported this time.
                                Last edited by iam416; November 30, 2017, 10:12 PM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X