Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    I'll post the article again because Kapture clearly didn't look at it...else he would know that the human trafficking justification was developed after the fact. DHS cites the 315% increase but aside from it being dramatically overblown as a threat, the administration was already planning to toughen the separation policy in the early part of 2017, which was long before the rise in trafficking stats was observed.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/andre...-on-the-border
    Yes i did. I said there was an increase. there was

I said that a non zero tolerance policy incentives child trafficking. it does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Yes i did. I said there was an increase. there was

I said that a non zero tolerance policy incentives child trafficking. it does.
      You must be furious that Trump has caved to the people who want more trafficking and MS-13!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You must be furious that Trump has caved to the people who want more trafficking and MS-13!!!
        I think that the EO will be challenged, and it will be struck down. At which point the dems will take the full force of the blame for preemptively rejecting any bipartisan legislation that would fix the issue.

You never answered my question tho...you are pissed that he is following the law, then you are pissed that he is signing (an unconstitutional) EO... so what is it that you want DLS? I want to hear what you suggest.

Comment

• If it's inhumane to separate kids, and according to the ultra progressive 9th circuit, inhumane to keep them together, what options are we left with? Ignore the law and release both into the US. Which means anyone that shows up at the border with a kid gets entrance. Which, guess what...incentives child trafficking.

I assume that is what DSL wants, since he is silent, I will assume he wants an increase in child trafficking.

and more rape

gtghjshqb7511.png
          Last edited by Kapture1; June 20, 2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Of course, Id rather have okra than Oprah.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdCTcF6pTpizIVjEn2WIuSgOA6HBhcKsuJPf_U5XMHbhv-97kb.jpg

18615-oprah-winfrey-al-1331_ccc0faba727ad9ff900f159a3c26f6cb.fit-760w.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• M3AQ8Qc0uStoTYiI9vHY9_geLxLavjG3yEd9W2ye8QQ.jpg?w=507&s=01f648a07507099f5e8a526bb9529bb6.jpg

Comment

• rs_1024x759-160126165827-1024.Oprah-Winfrey.ms.012616.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• oprah-winfrey-royal-wedding-gty-jef-180519_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Comment

• 09-oprah-wisconsin.w710.h473.jpg

Comment

• I think Oprah also wants to see more child trafficking and rape.

Comment

• Kapture is so morally bankrupt he can't figure out for himself that seperating children from their families, shit he tut-tuts the 9th circuit for have the cojones to say separation is inhumane. He can't figure that out himself apparently. The family seperation was a gambit for deterrance, "If you dare cross the border you could lose your kid." You only have to listen to Jeff Sessions, they only started doing this in April, he thought it was a wonderful deterrent.

The gambit is highly unpopular, it turns out taking toddlers away and deporting the parents is not very popular to people with a soul. You are not going to get very far with Kapture, talking Okra is far more productive.
                        Last edited by froot loops; June 20, 2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• still waiting for an answer from you leftists.

it is inhumane to separate. it is inhumane to not separate according to the progressive activist court. so what is it that you want?

answer the question froot

and btw, it wasn't taking toddlers away and deporting parents. it was holding them separately until parent was prosecuted, then they were deported together.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; June 20, 2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Kamala Harris?Verified account @SenKamalaHarris
                            FollowFollow @SenKamalaHarris
                            Last edited by Kapture1; June 20, 2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• I never thought I would actively post in, not ironically view, a forum where someone legitimately posts that Oprah is an advocate for rape.

Then follow it up with a "full court press" based on willfully ignoring the context of what people post.

Comment

• party of hate

DgJdcObUEAEvWaG.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X