Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    I was lucky I was born with extremely cheap taste in food. To me nothing beats the simple pleasure of a gas station cheeseburger.
    Right by my work there is a deluxe Speedway with grill where you can order food.

Comment

• kavanaugh is toast this lady is very believable

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        kavanaugh is toast this lady is very believable
        She's credible and the Republicans appear to have realized that going in. Most of the Prosecutor's questions have attempted to call her memory (not her credibility) into question. And thus far Ford's been successful in recalling facts. Lots to go. Have to wonder if the R's regret using the Prosecutor (whose tone is going to stay consistently neutral I imagine) . It also may have been better for Kavanaugh to go first after all.

Comment

• On FoxNews

Martha MacCallum: You have to wonder if the Republicans think doing things this way was still a good idea

Chris Wallace: This is disaster for the Republicans

Comment

• she sure flys a lot for both work and hobby for someone so crippled by a fear of flying because of the alleged incident.

Comment

• Some of the best schadenfreude was finding that supposedly Africa-loving buffoon's name in the Panama Papers.

Comment

• 8olf8v2m9to11.jpg?width=1024&s=1771c4586986c6b0e753b856f16be5f7db6b76cd.jpg

Comment

• "4 boys" (typed letter to Feinstein)
                  "4 boys in the room" (therapist)
                  "3 boys & a girl" (WaPo)
                  "4 boys & a couple of girls" (letter)
                  "5 boys, one I didn't know" (today)

sincere, but not credible. And without additional corroborating evidence, not enough to stop appointment.

Comment

• If the best talking point the Republicans have after this hearing is that they successfully called into question Ford's fear of flying, but not her credibility or memory, then yes, it truly was a disaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      If the best talking point the Republicans have after this hearing is that they successfully called into question Ford's fear of flying, but not her credibility or memory, then yes, it truly was a disaster
                      Yep. Professor Ford came off extremely credible. Kavanaugh is going to have a tough road to travel here. If the Kavanaugh nomination goes down, it is going to be VERY HARD for the Republican Senate to get another nominee through. Are they really going to try and push someone through in the month of October? That is not going to play very well for the midterms. Pushing it through in the lame duck session? Can't imagine that plays very well either.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• yes, she is 100% credible to those that already believe her. Not shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                          yes, she is 100% credible to those that already believe her. Not shocking.
                          Karl Rove called her credible and he's a friend of Kavanaugh. Brit Hume, Bret Baier, Martha MacCallum called her credible, and they are part of the same Bush conservative crowd Kavanaugh is a part of.

Comment

• Comment

• We are covering the news, sometimes. Depending on where it falls we may edit out people laughing at the president. Or dredge up more Hillary nonsense. You're welcome.

Comment

• Judge orders the Indiana government to turn over emails between Pence and Trump related to negotiations to keep Carrier plants open in Indiana. The Governor had been refusing to release them; now says they will comply.

Comment

Working...
                                X