No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was Lindsay Graham's outrage over Garland?

Fucking hypocritical bastards.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fantastic speech from Graham. A well-deserved hammer blow.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Don't forget who else attached his name to this alltime low!!

DoDLkKDU8AEg9Z_.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• I would have appreciated at least one question from the Dems about Ed Whelan's theory, which basically named and accused another man of being Ford's attacker, and if Kavanaugh or his legal team knew anything about it. If spreading false life-altering smears are shameful, that one fits the bill.

Comment

• Too busy asking about yearbooks.

Comment

• DSL,

How is giving more press to Whelan's idiocy the right thing to do in this proceeding? Did Kavanaugh or Graham or someone in this thing suggest that Whelan had a good theory? I missed the connection to that.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Announcement: I'm working my way through a big bottle of 13% Russian Imperial Stout so there could be some Simon & Simon references before the night is through.

(Promise not to get blackout drunk though)

Comment

• A whole bottle of high grav beer? You are a wild man.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What if you drink Blackout Stout? Would that count as blacking out?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      DSL,

How is giving more press to Whelan's idiocy the right thing to do in this proceeding? Did Kavanaugh or Graham or someone in this thing suggest that Whelan had a good theory? I missed the connection to that.
                      There's heavy suspicion Whelan didn't come up with that theory all on his own and was coordinated with some other Federalist Society folks. Orrin Hatch's Chief of Staff was urging people on Twitter to keep an eye on Whelan's account because some 'interesting' info was likely to emerge on it. Certain people knew something was brewing -- it just turned out to be a disaster.

You're right though in retrospect it would not have been right to promote it further in that setting, now that I think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        A whole bottle of high grav beer? You are a wild man.
                        Well, comparable to one bottle of wine. The point is that Buck Rodgers Erin Gray was hotter than Silver Spoons Erin Gray.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• DSL,

Yeah, bringing the other guy's name into would be low class.

I think it likely that Whelan had bragged that he knew what who the real groper was and they bit on the bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              What if you drink Blackout Stout? Would that count as blacking out?
                              Is that even available right now? Specifically it is a "Pretty WIllie's Imperial Stout" from our friends at Against the Grain in Louisville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Well, comparable to one bottle of wine. The point is that Buck Rodgers Erin Gray was hotter than Silver Spoons Erin Gray.
                                How many ounces?

Comment

Working...
                                X