• TFW NYTimes reported on this back in the mid 1990s lmao

Comment

• "This guy is the biggest piece of shit on the planet"

Uh..no. you've earned that title

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
        "This guy is the biggest piece of shit on the planet"

Uh..no. you've earned that title
        speaking of fucking retards, what's been up Stan? You've been good?

Comment

• Stan just got back from his NAMBLA Convention in Frisco...take it easy on him Krapture...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did someone say NAMBLA?
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Villans will take down West Brom in the Championship playoffs.
              Last edited by froot loops; May 8, 2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• I've always been partial to the Canaries and, in fact, have a brilliant green and yellow kit circa 2000. I think it started right around the time when my brother decided Ipswich was his team (WTF?). So, I'm glad they're going up. But, I'd really like to see Leeds win the playoff. Villa would be my second choice. West Brom and Derby can straight to fucking hell.

Comment

• I wanted both Leeds and Villa to go up but the Canaries were outstanding and screwed it all up. A Villa/Leeds final would be a crazy playoff since the last game between the two was pure Marcelo Bielsa madness. Like crazier than usual.

Comment

• 7530m3w990x21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7a0c9a81f153f69c32d957140ddd7c9a34ac0853.jpg

Comment

• A Villa/Leeds final would be a crazy playoff since the last game between the two was pure Marcelo Bielsa madness. Like crazier than usual.
                      Correct. It'll probably end up Derby-WBA, which will suck. The Blades are the real fly in the ointment. Fuck them. I want Wednesday back in the top flight, otherwise the whole of Sheffield can go fuck itself.

Comment

• They aren't getting to the EPL with Steve Bruce as the manager.

Comment

• hjpw18nhy0x21.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Kapture's meme is inaccurate. It's also been around on the internet since at least 2015.

I don't know if the US has the 3rd most murders in the world, but it might. We're the 3rd largest country in the world. The UN says the murder rate in the US in 2015 was 73rd highest.

As far as those 5 cities go:

Comment

• Kompany on Monday.
                                Reds on Tuesday.
                                Moura on Wednesday.

Not a bad start to the week for English football.

Comment

Working...
                                X