Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Perhaps Mueller forgot to say something important in his 400+ page report. Apparently the Ds think he does really shoddy work and omits critical details and arguments.
    Even quite a few House Republicans are starting to say they want to hear from Mueller directly and it'd be a mistake for Trump to try and block it. Heck, Lindsay Graham is waffling.

Apparently you think Robert Mueller is perfect, and there's not a single question you can think of that would anything of value to people's interpretation of the Report. Besides it's taking up valuable time where Congress could be investigating why Candice Owens had her Twitter account suspended for 9 hours a year ago.

Comment

• Mueller left out the silver bullet. Nadler will crack the case like Angela Motherfucking Lansbury. Should move this shit to Crabapple Cove.

Meanwhile, economy continues to roll and still no one cares about Russia any more. No conspiracy. No actual collusion.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• It wasn't a condemnation

Comment

• JFC, if you're rooting for City or otherwise supporting any Manchester entity, organization, outfit, cartel, group or any other kind of association, then you're even more depraved than I imagined. I'm talking Caligula. Say it so.

Comment

• I hate City and United both. WEST BROM FTW!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• i would like to know when he determined no collusion and why he waited over a year to tell everyone.

Comment

• I wasn't rooting for City at all, but that strike was not condemnation worthy. They make Hollywood movies on crap like that. What may be Kompany's last home game as a Citizen and he cracks a goal of the year. I want Liverpool to get the title but it is not happening. I thought for sure Aguero or Sane were going to get the winner.

I couldn't believe the commentary on the radio, they were excusing the Foxes for letting Kompany take the shot because he couldn't be expected to score. How does Leicester let him be so open? In my American mind two things come to mind, 1. you throw pucks at the net because you never know what happens and 2. always close out like in basketball, you don't let a guy take an open shot. They were very good defensively except for that, but that is all City needs.

Maddison deserves some condemnation for not dishing it to Albrighton on that break.

Comment

• Look, the whole of Manchester is a blight upon the universe. Yes, it was a quality strike from Kompany. In much the same way, Nazi Germany's destruction of Poland was an impressive military operation. One must not miss the forest, though -- fuck City; fuck Germany.

Personally, I wouldn't levy much blame on LCFC. That's a 25m strike. 99% of the time that thing is skied over the goal. Well, that's unscientific -- it seems like the vast majority of the time a defender has a go at it from way beyond the 18 the ball sails 18 rows deep.

Comment

• Speaking of kicking the shit out of Hamas, David French of NRO, wrote a piece yesterday stating that under the law of war, as antiquated but still applicable as it is, Israel has the right to destroy Hamas and any collateral damage that occurs is the responsibility of Hamas and its sponsors, Iran.

I went through a period of examining the historical basis of what pro-Arabs call the plight of the Palestinians. I thought there was a basis to consider their various claims and grievances. Well, perhaps, but what has that position brought to ME stability? It hasn't and I believe the reason for that is that these claims serve nothing but unrelated regional interests of the various and diverse ME states.

French's piece has at its basis the claim that the left's support for Palestinians in general and Hamas as representing them is fundamentally anti-semetic. I dont know about that but to me the left's support of Hamas is a flakey position.

The ME would be a lot better off if Israel anialated Hamas in an all out war and reestablished its boarders and control of territories it seized in the 1967 war. The gulf states and Egypt might actually support this, obviously not openly, but they could put up a front. Iran, with the US taking care of this, could be told STFU and stay on the sidelines. It could happen. The French article is worth a look.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• All one has to do is read Hamas' charter to understand their hatred of the Jews

that is where his claim of Antisemitism is coming from.

for the sake of time, Control F, type in Jews

Last edited by Kapture1; May 7, 2019, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• More EPL; less Hamas.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shit is going down at Anfield

Comment

• Oh, I never had any doubt of Hamas' antisemitism nor that of Iran's Mullahs.

I think the case that French is trying to make is that liberals, nationally and internationally, in supporting the territorial claims of Palestinians (and this now means if they are doing this they are supporting the current governance of the Palestinian Territories by Hamas), that despite their strident denials of antisemitism they are, in fact, anti-semetic.

The other point French makes is that Israel get's held to this unrealistic standard of the conduct of war and is criticized for disproportionate responses to attacks, acts of war, by Hamas and a lack of restraint, when Hamas acts without any concerns for these rules, flaunts them actually, and no one is pissing on them.

As I said, it's time to take the blinders off created by the left globally and destroy Hamas as is Israel's right, under the conventions of war, to do. And It's not just their war fighting capability. It is to eliminate the capacity of the Palestinians and who governs them to continue to pursue their stated goals of establishing a Palestinian state at the expense of the state of Israel. Not hard to understand once you've seen through the irrational basis by which this particular group of Arabs makes it's claims to territory that is now and has been since it's inception the state of Israel.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fuck Liverpool.

Comment

Working...
                                X