No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsonist who targeted multiple black churches in Louisiana has been arrested. Turns out he's the son of a deputy sheriff, is into death metal & paganism.

Sheriff's deputy’s son took an interest in black metal and pagan social media pages, which had connections to neo-Nazism and white supremacy.

Comment

• Robert Bowers, the Tree of Life shooter, believed that Jews were responsible for the waves of migrants at the border and were trying to 'replace' the 'native' population of the United States. George Soros in particular, sure, but as I have said, in sick minds Soros is often just a stand-in for all Jews. Criticize his politics all you want but when the narrative turns into talk of how 'sneaky' Soros is, how he is omnipresent at all leftwing rallies, how he possesses endless ill-gotten wealth, how he wants to corrupt and subvert society, then the criticism has passed from the realm of legitimate to hitting classic antisemitic beats (my view, feel free to disagree, but I think I'm right).

So when Bowers walked into that Synagogue, determined to massacre Jews, he did so because he thought they were the primary villains, the shadowy hands, behind the border 'crisis'.

So I present the clip below from Glen Beck who says the real problem isn't at the border. America has an enemy within. They are seeking to subvert us, replace the population with Central Americans instead. And naturally it's "Communists" working hand in hand with George Soros who are at the heart of the conspiracy.

Glen Beck's always come off as a bit mentally ill. So maybe chalk up some of this to that.

Comment

• If enough isn't going on, Omar all-Bashir, the dictator of Sudan and longtime minor league enemy of the US, appears to have been overthrown by the military.

The military says it has arrested President Omar al-Bashir, but protest organisers dismiss the move.

Comment

• dsl I'm not sure she could have done anything different--Trumps centerpiece campaign issue continues to fail miserably as more and more cross the border with the litany of issues they bring. after 2 years in charge the problem seems to be worse and unfortunately she was in charge --lot of reason teams fire coaches that are not the coaches fault

in other news just in case you missed it

the attorney general is looking into allegations that trumps campaign was spied on by I the FBI. hmmmm --who knows how far up that is going to go

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              dsl I'm not sure she could have done anything different--Trumps centerpiece campaign issue continues to fail miserably as more and more cross the border with the litany of issues they bring. after 2 years in charge the problem seems to be worse and unfortunately she was in charge --lot of reason teams fire coaches that are not the coaches fault

in other news just in case you missed it

the attorney general is looking into allegations that trumps campaign was spied on by I the FBI. hmmmm --who knows how far up that is going to go
              Barr also stated that he's not aware of any specific evidence that the FBI committed crimes. Just that he has some 'concerns'. And heh, the standard has been set. If you aren't charged with a crime then you're 'totally exonerated' and anyone still bitching needs to STFU.

RE: "Crisis" at the border. Trump had multiple chances between 2017 and now to get considerably more funding for illegal immigrant prevention on the border. Remember how he could have gotten $25M for the Wall if he had just been willing to protect DACA too? But drunk on victory and egged on by hardliners like Stephen Miller, he kept tying border funding to a massive immigration overhaul which would include drastic cuts to LEGAL immigration.

Stephen Miller is his primary advisor on all things immigration. Especially since Bannon was fired. If Trump's accomplished nothing on the immigration front and he's gone through a bunch of different DHS folks, maybe the problem is in the WH and specifically with Miller? I dunno. I think Nielsen was as tough as the law allows her to be.

Comment

• President Deals took a screenshot of Lou Dobbs' show to brag about the great poll he just had

Unfortunately, Lou Dobbs has some incompetent graphics people. The figure on the right is correct; 58% approve of his handling of the economy. The figure on the left, however, is the actual number of people who DISAPPROVE of his overall job as President. The crack team running the Dobbs show read the poll wrong. Or they made it up. Who knows? Given a choice between incompetence or maliciousness, incompetence is the right answer 9 times out of 10.

I'm sure he prefers a bubble of blissful ignorance but someone might want to point out to Deals another question in the same poll: Does President Trump deserve re-election?

YES 38%
                NO 57%
                MAYBE 5%

Anyways, full results below

Comment

• so wait... you can't point out that a group of communists in Chicago are facilitating the import of illegal immigrants into this country, if they also happen to accept millions from George Soros?

how does that work exactly? because there also happens to be anti semites in America? how convenient. by all means then, continue destroying the fabric of this nation... DSL fully supports the effort.
                  Last edited by Kapture1; April 11, 2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• oh I'm sure Barr is aware of some specific evidence. The IG report should be released very soon. the Mueller report is not going to ignore all aspects of what evidence they had that initiated the Mueller report

you have congressman already briefed on these fisa warrants origination

house of cards will come tumbling down in the months ahead--as it needs to.

you are in denial if you don't believe the intelligence agencies werent weaponoized by the opposition party to bring down a candidate and then a president

Comment

• I an willing to bet the Mueller Report ignores all aspects of criminality or potential criminally on the other side.

Comment

• Glen Beck who says the real problem isn't at the border. America has an enemy within
                        It's nice to see Beck and Ilhan Omar have common ground.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          oh I'm sure Barr is aware of some specific evidence. The IG report should be released very soon. the Mueller report is not going to ignore all aspects of what evidence they had that initiated the Mueller report

you have congressman already briefed on these fisa warrants origination

house of cards will come tumbling down in the months ahead--as it needs to.

you are in denial if you don't believe the intelligence agencies werent weaponoized by the opposition party to bring down a candidate and then a president
                          Trey Gowdy was one of the ones briefed on the FISA warrants way back when and he's explictly said there was no 'spy'. No improper behavior by the FBI. Marco Rubio has also said there's no evidence that the FBI did anything wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d362bb7282b0

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...acted-properly

But hey,..keep trusting those trash websites you use for information. They haven't led you astray yet, have they? They nailed Pizzagate...nailed Seth Rich...nailed those 5 million illegals voting...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

It's nice to see Beck and Ilhan Omar have common ground.
                            Believe I attacked her antisemitic tropes at the time it happened. Dual loyalty bullshit is just that: bullshit. There are serious issues with identifying all Jews as Israeli and vice versa. Yet even Trump slips up on this. When he recently spoke to the Republican Jewish Coalition in California he called Netanyahu "your prime minister". That's certainly more benign that what Omar said but is that a bit of a tell that he associates the two in his mind? Had he been speaking to a group of Chinese-American Republicans would he have referred to "your President Xi is a great guy"?

Well, ok...actually, he might.

"Mr. President, words matter," tweeted the ADL's CEO. "its critical for you to avoid language that leads people to believe Jews aren’t loyal Americans."

Comment

• I would trust the AG over individual Members of Congress on the issue of improper behavior of an intelligence agency anyday

Comment

• Why was George PapaD in London?

if the official start of the investigation was the call from Downer from London to the FBI, why was PapaD invited to London to meet with the FBI's spy that was also trying to meet with Carter Page and Stephen Miller?

Comment

Working...
                                X