X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Women, you see, are like books. You go for the analog format over the digital, and hardcovers over soft. Seek to borrow instead of buy. Swaps and clubs can be useful to further enrich the reading experience.

Ah, spoken like a true bibliophile.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I'm a bibs man indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          The Bob Kraft thing was funny when the first headlines came out but story's a lot darker than initial reports suggested. The entire massage parlor was staffed by sex slaves trafficked into the country under fake work visas.
          build the fucking wall

Comment

• Looks like Ken Starr will have to do some more representing.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Libraries.jpg
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Just for DSL, "Radical Centrist" John McWhorter's take on Jussie's "Victimhood Chic" in the hated, despotic Atlantic:
                  Damn good read, I turned on CNN last night just to hear him. I still cant believe they (CNN) let a real person (without their narrative) to speak. Don Lemon listening looked like he was at a funeral

Comment

• You have been found guilty of Wrongthink. You are hereby sentenced to the Alabama State Reprogramming facility until such time as you have been properly reeducated.

Comment

• WASHINGTON (AP) A report from special counsel Robert Mueller about the Russia investigation is not expected to be delivered to the Justice Department next week. That's according to a...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        That's quit the attractive library. I hope all those books have been properly tested and are not in the country illegally.

Comment

• As Netanyahu fights for his political survival, he has invited into his coalition government the most racist, far right party in Israel, which explicitly calls for the ethnic cleansing of the country and removing all Muslims from Israel's borders. AIPAC, the American Jewish Council, and the Anti-Defamation League (all reliably pro-Israel) have harshly blasted his moves.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...yahu-1.6959858

Comment

• if Netanyahu was American runing for president, I'd vote for him

Comment

• n8phcv3q6ei21.jpg?width=446&auto=webp&s=9b850d96fb534fb4601898805f7e0f598c6e95c2.jpg

Comment

• 52532856_10161506930345437_5696006905223184384_n.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X