No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One got a third of her money from corporations; the other got two thirds. The sooner people learn where to start the analysis, the better off we'll all be.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Bernie is against reparations, or was in the past. God knows if they'll make him bend the knee for such obviously racist apostasy. Corey Booker isn't exactly for it, but for something more practical boondoggle of government-funded checking accounts for poor folks.

So, reparations isn't quite like the Green New Deal, but it does have some support -- and support from real contenders. Well, Warren may not be a real contender, but she's a real voice.
      Bernie is still on board with White Guilt. The entire Democrat Party is on board with White Guilt. People need to be woke the fuck up about it.

Comment

• *Irrelevancy Alert*

Ex-Fox News TV doctor accused of sexually exploiting patients. Stunned that this guy might be a unethical perv after all.

co-author and preferred on-air shrinkShe needs to drop a fewcould lose five pounds, probablyhe saidsort of playful and warmaffinities

The infamous TV huckster allegedly lured multiple female patients into sexual relationships, according to lawsuits, before engaging in physically abusive behavior.

Comment

• Bernie is still on board with White Guilt. The entire Democrat Party is on board with White Guilt. People need to be woke the fuck up about it.
          Bernie is taking some shit -- I mean, admittedly, from fringe Ds (fringe enough it's not worth making much of it) -- for invoking MLK and saying the Ds should nominate the best candidate. I don't think Bernie is truly on board with hating whitey. He does pay some lip service to the intersectionality of bullshit, but, IMO, in his heart is about class.

One got a third of her money from corporations; the other got two thirds. The sooner people learn where to start the analysis, the better off we'll all be.
          I guess we're just going to have to disagree on whether Warren and Harris are comparable candidates and whether it's fair to say the both support reparations. I can live with that.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just for DSL, "Radical Centrist" John McWhorter's take on Jussie's "Victimhood Chic" in the hated, despotic Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ulture/583099/

Comment

• PDJT's RCP approval is back into the low 44s, which is about as high as he gets. That's low 42 by 538's estimate, which, again, is nearing a high.

Comment

• Jesus. Friday is apparently smug-snark day. I think I missed the memo. Was happily reminiscing about childhood bikes in almost a Lake Wobegone glow after a glorious Kris Kristopherson homage and now this?

You people disappoint me.

(above message brought to you by the Ketchup Advisory Board)

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thankfully that Coast Guard dude didn't kill any one, unfortunately the next madman won't be using his work computer.

Comment

• Lake Wobegone glow
                    I think that makes you a misogynist. That and your utter and fair contempt for women.

Comment

• wait, my family immigrated here after slavery was abolished... why do I have to pay reparations????

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Thankfully that Coast Guard dude didn't kill any one, unfortunately the next madman won't be using his work computer.
                        That Bernie Bro that tried to commit mass political assassination didn't kill anyone either, but he sure did try.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I think that makes you a misogynist. That and your utter and fair contempt for women.
                          I love women. In fact, I think every man should own two.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Robert Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots, will be charged in a prostitution bust in Jupiter, Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I love women. In fact, I think every man should own two.
                              Women, you see, are like books. You go for the analog format over the digital, and hardcovers over soft. Seek to borrow instead of buy. Swaps and clubs can be useful to further enrich the reading experience.

Comment

• The Bob Kraft thing was funny when the first headlines came out but story's a lot darker than initial reports suggested. The entire massage parlor was staffed by sex slaves trafficked into the country under fake work visas.

Comment

Working...
                                X